Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

According to the Azerbaijan magazine Futbol Plus, who realized the biggest sports poll in the country, with 100.884 participants, Galatasaray is the most supported foreign football team in Azerbaijan, and the second most liked player is Hakan Sükür. Futbol plus is the most read sports magazine in the country.

With 7536 points, Galatasaray is the most supported team in Azerbaijan, before Barcelona and Real Madrid. The second most supported Turkish team there is Besiktas (7th) and Fenerbahçe is 8th. Trabzonspor is only Azerbaijan's most supported 16th team.

Azeri people chose Barcelona's Ronaldinho as their favourite player with 5920 points. Galatasaray's Hakan Sükür is the second classificated player with 4123 points. After him come some other Turkish players like Nihat (10th), Tuncay (12th) and Galatasaray's young forward Necati Ates (14th).

Most liked teams :

1. Galatasaray 7536
2. Barcelona 5538
3. Real Madrid 4458
7. Beşiktaş 1956
8. Fenerbahçe 1899
16. Trabzonspor 222

Most liked players :

1. Ronaldinho 5920
2. Hakan Şükür 4123
3. Shevchenko 3616
10. Nihat 891
12. Tuncay 645
14. Necati 566

http://www.cimbombom.net
http://www.maksimum.com/spor/h/azerilerin_aslan_aski.php

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
I'm glad than even in today's tough times, Galatasaray is still number one... and always shall be ;)

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Baku_United said:
Galata is NumbaOne ;)
Hehe of course. I think it should be a reason for the board to sell GS products in Azerbaijan because we are the most supported foreign team there. :jester:

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
baroque said:
Ah Azerbaycan ah ... :rolleyes:
Welcome to our forum, bro! :)

P.S. Haydi CimBom, Haydi CimBom, Haydiiii
Tam zamani, tam zamani simdiiii
;):howler:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Quidam said:
Welcome to our forum, bro! :)

P.S. Haydi CimBom, Haydi CimBom, Haydiiii
Tam zamani, tam zamani simdiiii
;):howler:

Thanx for welcoming... ;)

But,for the rest, :nono: :yuck: :frustrat: :wallbang: :thmbdown: :irritate: :fero: :mad:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
With all the Besiktas youth system products and Besiktas originated coaches (includign Serpil hamdi Tuzun-THE originator of besiktas's succcessful youht system in Turkiye), one would assume our Azeri brothers would catch onto who the best team in Turkiye is, and prefer black and white..
oh well, witihin time insallah :D

PS: I can't you preferred hakan Sukur over Sergen Yalcin :rollani:

:D;D

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some nostalgia...
In 2002 when Turkey gets third place in the WC, Azerbaijanians celebrate the event.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Where did you get these photos, man? :howler: I remember those days... It seems like it was yesterday :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts