Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
return leg in Baku in June..Can we geta win ? i think we just have to get 3 points from Poland after what they did to us in Warsaw i think We can do it. :boxing:

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
I hope my NT will take another 3 points in Baku :cool: We would be sure about 2 place in the group.

·
Soldier of Fortune
307 Posts
Well, Azerbaijan is surely very strong at home, but unless something happens in Polish NT, we'll win again. We just have to get to the WC finals from the best 2nd place...

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
It's going to be very tough game but we don't need motivational boost for that, and from what I red in the newspapers our players and especially Carlos Alberto are full of determination to prove that disaster in Poland was just a bad luck. I don't know... we'll see. But Poland should definitely prepare for a battle as not a single team on my memory had ever had an easy game in Baku (including teams like England, Portugal, Serbia, Sweden, Turkey, Switzerland etc.)

I say we win 2:1

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
We can't do that right now... it's a barely less than 1.5 months before the game so there is really no point to sack Carlos Alberto now. I would even say we should let him finish this campaign. Plus, if he learned our mentality a bit, it should be a game of honor for him. You know... the one about shame that has to be washed out with blood :devil:

Sure no one expects him to cry for bloody revenge and chase polish coach with the dagger, but least he can do is to try to win this game and prove that he really worths something as a technical director.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ismaylov and Ramazanov should start da match aganst Poles then we may score INSHALLAH

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
PFCNeftchiBaku said:
Ismaylov and Ramazanov should start da match aganst Poles then we may score INSHALLAH
Ismaylov yes, but Ramazanov no (not NT type of player) , Gurban is a better option in his place. Ismaylov and Gurbanov (both scored vs. Serbia) is the best duo we can have right now without Samir Aliyev.

I wonder who will play in the "playmaker" position because Ponomarev and Mahmud are out, so I think Ilgar Gurbanov or Rashad Abdullayev should fill that position.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Please, please, please, no Qurban this time. Qurban is slow and fat. He is not a NT material anymore.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Gurban at 32 is one the best forwards we got, he's got experience and still has skill left, he still knows how to score (12 NT goals). Nadir Nabiyev shouldn't even been called up, he's the most passive player I ever seen, he never has the ball and never wants it and when he does get it he fvcks up. Gurban was the best attacking threat we had against England, he set up all the chances.

·
Registered
805 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Kramarenko won't play in this match. I hope Jahangir can step up and not do anything erratic. We need a Slovakia game out of him tommorow.
It'll be interesting to see who Torres starts tommorow, right side, Kamal or Mahir???? Forwards????

My line up:

-------------------------Hasanzade-----

-------K. Guliyev---------Sadygov----------Amirbekov

---Sukurov--------Baxshiyev-----E.Guliyev-----------Abdurahmanov

--------------------------Alim Gurbanov-----------

-----------------Ismayilov-------------Gurban-----

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
i can't understand torres
why he takes jahangir but not mehemmedov husein?
both of them from same team but first one is the second keeper in club and plays awful when substituted

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I will not go to the stadium tomorrow, but hope that I will watch the match by TV...

I am sure that we will not lose. We have not any right to lose again after crushing at Poland.

Again we will play without our 3 key players: Tagizade, S.Aliyev and M.Gurbanov...

My prediction - 1:0 :)

P.S. there will be many selectionists from turkish clubs, including former coach (now he is in Trabzonspor) - Shenol Gunesh. They will view Rashad Sadyghov and some polish players.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Our youngsters drew 1:1 with Poland. Dawid Kucharski scored on 5th minute, and Ramazan Abbasov equalized on 32nd.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Good result for the U-21's, finally they scored a goal........ I hope this will be a good sign for our NT tommorow.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
I watched the highlights of the match. Oh my God, we missed so many chances, our young boys were horrible in finishing and perfect in organizing! But I just have to praise their improvement.
BTW, tomorrow's match promises to be very interesting. Polish players look too arrogant, two of them even pissed on the training pitch(no jokes). That was just Disgusting.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
players pissing on the pitch happens all the time
some of them just way too lazy to go to the bathroom

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
0:3 and I hope Torres era in Azeri football is over...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts