Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

I'm interested about this forthcoming match, and being a tipster, want to write an article about it!

Can you give me infos about it? I mean squads, weather, etc.

At first sight, I would go with a 1X, cause Azerbaijan made big improvement in football recently. AScoring more goals, and Gurbanov is not the only goalscorer anymore. There are new talents, like Ponomarev and Nabyev on the team.

Also got the squads of the matches against Trinidad&Tobago. It looked rather a B team, than an A.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Best of luck to our Azeri Brothers, I hope to see Azeri football develop tremendously in the next decade :)

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Our team has some problems because of snow... officials of our main stadion, where where will be this match, don't permit to make trainings on it... but permit it for Moldovians.

On the other hand, our players want to win to forget 2 defeats at Trinidad (even in spite of the fact that, there played our second make-up)...

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Where is Torres? I haven't seen him since Trinidad trip. Did he come back from Brasil?
He was supposed to sign a new contract, but still no information on that.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
RossoNeri_BAKU, he is the best keeper we have, but sometimes he makes very ridiculous mistakes. However, comparing to Jahangir Hasanzade he is Lev Yashin.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
I have just watched the highlights. The game didn't seem to be spectacular, however nice to win Moldova(we have never defeated them, as was admitted by head coach V.Sadiqov). BEsides, nice goal was scored from the corner "a la" Mihajlovic:)

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Yep, half an hour left ...

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Azerbaijan - Moldova 0-0 after 16 minutes.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
38. minute 0-0

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Rather boring game. In the second half Moldova had a great chance to score, but the shot went wide.
Now we take free kick... Rashad Sadiqov... and...hits the wall.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Sadiquov freekicks are always dengeours ... Welsh goalkeeper know this good :D :D

0-0 after 70 minutes

1 - 20 of 38 Posts