·
Registered
7,136 Posts
AzTV will broadcast the game live :)

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i know but u know when you watch it throgh aztv.az its kinda slow....

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
I don't know man, it usually works fine for me. Are you using the 350kb link?

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Vagif just pulled a nice 360-degree spin move on a defender. Looked very nice

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
lol, I thought Aztv had stupid cameramen, but this guy is the worst. Half of the time his camera is away from the action. He can't keep up with the ball :palm:

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
HT 0:1

other than the goal and Elnur hitting a crossbar nothing special really happened. Newbies Vurgun and Murad hasn't really impressed me so far. Vurgun is often caught out of sync and Murad couldn't hold on to the ball. Ruslan Abishov is lethargic and cost us goal. Vagif is very active, which is good, and so is Mahir.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
What do you guys think about murad huseynov #26? He's got a diffrenent style of play more of a Balkan/Russian big man forward. Hes not that bad considering his age and experience hes playin harder than Vagif. Theres no midfield game for us today, too many long balls and big gap between players. The mids Abushev and Cherta are not creating anything. Berti should put in sombeody like Elvin for Amirguliyev. One thing our NT misses is a player than can link mids and strikers like a Afran or Adamia.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Hungarians foul a lot. Too bad we can't use all those freekicks effectively.

as for Murad, I couldn't really form an opinion about him. I can see that he has some skills, but one game is certainly not enough to tell for sure how good he is. It was obvious that he was very nervous.

and Rauf almost scored...

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Rail is very bad. His flank is as wide open as wizard's sleeve. We need Maxim to be fit to solve this problem.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Chertoganov is out and another newbie is in - Arif Isayev.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
and again Abishov let's his opponent to take a shot without any obstacles. He used to be so much more reliable before his injury, but now he is horrendous at times like today.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts