Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Interesting game..Georgia much improved side now and let's be honest they are stronger than us but we are good at home

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Georgia will play youngsters so don't get your hopes up. This meaningless game becomes even more worthless.

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
I heard there are small scandal as Neftchi don't want to relaese their players..But I totally support Neftchi's decision

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
"Falcon" recalled Mahir Shukurov,Farrukh Ismaylov (Inter Baku) and Reshad Karimov (XL) to the squad..

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Georgian team forward Aleksandr Iashvilli will not take part in match against Azerbaijan that will hold on September, 12. Iashvilli’s club – Karlsluher – wants to see him after match between Georgia and Ukraine in Euro-2008 qualifiers. Kakha Kaladze and Levan Kobiashvilli also will not take part in this match.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I don't think it's a good result for us. Opponent’s roster and lack of respect to this match set the tone. Couple notes, physics not at the level as usual, nobody was a treat with speed on our side, which is by the way always was our trademark historically. Samir played very good, Chertoganov shouldn’t be even mention for NT and Banya’s name was called twice in the 2nd half and both on defense, what the point of keeping you best forward on the field if u not gonna give him a ball?! Second half was a joke, no game no tactics no plan on both sides which is very understandable, when you changing players every 5 min., nobody knew what is his role on the field. At the end playing this one probably better that not playing at all, although last game with “Gencler” gave us an idea!

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Chertoganov has been playing poorly for the national team, he's not fit in the setup because hes not good at going forward or holding possesions...I think a good fit in the defensive midfield would be Rashad Sadygov because we need somebody in the midfield who can attack and defend giving us more options, because now all of our attacks come from the flanks, we are one dimensional going forward, its always the same long ball to the flanks and then to the forwards...its too predictable.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I can't understand what Rashad Sadigov (midfielder) from Neftchi has not been called up for the national team for a very long time. I think that he is by far playing better than his teammate Chertoganov.

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Orkhan said:
I can't understand what Rashad Sadigov (midfielder) from Neftchi has not been called up for the national team for a very long time. I think that he is by far playing better than his teammate Chertoganov.
Diniev got feud with him and Ramazanov..he is "wonder" plans seems to be not working:frustrat:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts