Xtratime Community banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts
bull. the entire population of Nakhchivan city is barely 70,000. Capacity of 5,000 sounds more plausible
I think they are making for region.

Əvvəla stadionun açılışında Vasif Talıbovun özünün iştirak etməsi çox şey deməkdi. Hətta öyrəndik ki, Naxçıvanda daha bir nəhəng stadionun inşasına hazırlıq gedir. Şəhərin kənarında – Əliabadda inşası planlaşdırılan arenanın tutumu 50000 olmalıdı. Hamısı “Araz” üçündü…
Futbol+

I think they are making for region.
Still doesn't make any sense. No one builds stadiums for a region. You build a stadium for a city and when there is clearly a demand for it. What demand is there for such a massive sport facility? Inaugural game of FC Araz attracted 5,000 spectators and that's the number they should look at.

After my brief meeting with member of AFFA in Edinburgh, there are some update on Ganja City stadium.

According to AFFA official, Ganja stadium's construction will go ahead. The stadium's construction will be funded by UEFA and AFFA. He refused to give me an exact date but he confirmed that, currently training facilities (təlim-məşq bazası) are under construction in Ganja.

Garabagh's new stadium is still under construction, but seems like it is almost complete

61 - 74 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.