Xtratime Community banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts
There will be new stadium built by PFL in Ramana, it will be give to FC Shusha and therefore it will be renamed to "Shusha Stadium".
http://trend.az/news/sports/1546248.html

Meanwhile, Olimpik also will built new stadium in Shuvalan. Stadium not going to be big (3000 seats), but may meet UEFA criteria. Stadium also will have trainign arena, hotel and other facilities.
http://www.azeri.ru/papers/azerizv_az/53295/

Let me also remind u, that Neftchi, Baku, MOIK, Gabala and Karabakh also building their stadiums.

MOIK's stadium will be ready for 2011 and 8000 places will be available for people.
http://www.trend.az/news/sports/1417426.html

Let me also remind u, that Neftchi, Baku, MOIK, Gabala and Karabakh also building their stadiums.
Baku and Olimpik they are finishing the construction. Should be done next year.

Gabala they have already finished the construction of a small reserve field (1,500 capacity), and the construction of the main stadium still is under way.

MOIK, I doubt they will build anything. They don't need a stadium. In general, this team today is nothing but an old Soviet era legacy. I say disband it.

Garabagh. They already have two stadium in Agdam (Guzanly) and Surakhani. The construction of the massive sports and entertainment complex in Bina is postponed.

Neftchi. They've been talking about their own stadium for a decade now and still nothing to brag about. They have a neat Ismet Gayibov stadium. They could just modernize and reconstruct that rather than building from scratch.

latest news: Genja stadium will be modernised completely as government will spend 6 mln manat on modernisation.

latest update on AZAL stadium. The works are nearly 50% done. It is going to be a small stadium with a capacity of 5,000 but it looks neat.

Discussion starter · #48 ·
I read that they want to form a new club in Massali. Will the current stadium in Massali be their home ground (of course after major renovations) or will there be a new stadium built? And did the old FK Masalli played all their matches in the season 2007/08 in Masalli or in another city with a better stadium?

Marcel, currently there is only talks, no work. Therefore very hard to tell anything.

But Neftchi Baku, AZAL and Gence is going to have new stadiums. That's for sure

renovated Bakhramov looks really nice :) I like it!

[tub]2yuhYQKuXCM[/tub]

Bakhramov. The pic was taken last year I think right after renovation

Yeni stadionun insaasi

I also have interesting information from one of the sport journalists. According to him, Nakchivani officials are planning to build 50 000 capacity stadium in the outskirts of Nakhchivan City. In upcoming months, this proposal will be discussed.

I also have interesting information from one of the sport journalists. According to him, Nakchivani officials are planning to build 50 000 capacity stadium in the outskirts of Nakhchivan City. In upcoming months, this proposal will be discussed.
bull. the entire population of Nakhchivan city is barely 70,000. Capacity of 5,000 sounds more plausible

41 - 60 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.