Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quarterfinal games are underway, Baku plays Khazar. The game is live on AzTV and I really enjoy it :)

very entertaining. Khazar is up 2:1 and 2:2 on aggregate Khazar is going to advance if score remains the same.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yunisoglu made it 2:2 and Baku is in the semis. But what a game! I totally enjoyed it from first till last minute. Great game.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics from yesterday game. I'll upload videos soon :)

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Quidam, no more excuses!
Gede is gone and "Neftchi" eliminated from the Cup! Admit, I was right and you were wrong and put your money where you mouth is, lets see those "Seattle Sounders".:)

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is it better? ;)

Neftchi got what they deserve, and now that they've appointed Boyukaga their full time head coach I expect this travesty to continue for at least one more year and I'm not going to comment on this team anymore.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
It looks great on you!:thumbsup:
"Neftchi" just proved, everything in Azerbaijan football doesn't make much sense right now, so there are no many reasons to expect anything from NT or clubs in international competitions.
Any success at this point should be regarded as a miracle, look at my signature, it was more that year ago and still nothing changed!
Sometimes we have different visions on what is happening in our football and my "doom and gloom" style, seems working good so far! :doh:
Now up to the next challenge, as I predicted before "Baki" will be the champions and Russia will beat us 3:0! Any takers?
P.S.
Quidam, I'll throw you a bone too, how do you like "Papa Gede"? :)

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quidam, I'll throw you a bone too, how do you like "Papa Gede"? :)
I'm not falling what this one :cap: Papa John is gone and I no longer interested in Neftchi until unless they get their :star:hit together. But I'll take your bet about Baki.

I say Inter is going to win the title ;) what are the terms of the wager again? ;)

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I was talking about my new avatar his name is "Papa Gede" some Haitian Voodoo :star:hit :)
Now back to our bet. I didn't want you to suffer just wanted to tech you a lesson. :greed: so you should be able to pick a wager that makes you feel better. :angel:

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was talking about my new avatar his name is "Papa Gede" some Haitian Voodoo :star:hit :)
voodoo-shmoodoo... nothing can beat "kizmindyuk" (c) :D

I didn't want you to suffer just wanted to tech you a lesson.
lesson in what? In proving one more time how incompetent and moronic Neftchi board is :moan: I'm afraid at this point it is secret de polichinelle

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
They are incompetent I'll give you that but Gede was given clean start to do whatever he wants and he failed miserable. That was my point, Gede wasn't ready and not qualified for coaching job and never proved it otherwise. Being German doesn't mean he'll be good.
There are nothing to show for his tenure.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Don't worry, Samedaga will put Neftchi in good position
And what exactly Samedaga's credentials as a coach?! :cool:
However, it couldn't be as bad as it was before.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tomorrow is the Cup final :) Inter - Garabagh

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Garabagh scored... 1:0 - Vagif from penalty kick...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts