Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think We going to win this, Because we win 1 home match in every Qualifying and we didnt this year so im sure we will get 3 points out of this match 1-0 or 2-1

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
its going to be very hard austria beat Wales away and at home and Austrian clubs doing well in Europe look they beat Nistry and Zilina that Baku and Khazar lost in 1st round but i still think we can win

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
If, and only if, we play our best game, then we can win against them. But we should not forget that they still have slim chances for the second spot so they will fight till the end.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Our U-21 team drew 0-0 against Austria, and tomorrow it's probably the last chance for senior team to get a victory in this qualification round.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
The game is under way. Our team looks much better than last time.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Damn! I hope our guys would always played like this. Muzika took a very powerful shot, austrian keeper made a good save.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Much, much better. We press a lot, and we had couple of good chances to score, Austrians make to many fouls to stop our players, and the referee didn't give us a clear penalty. We attack primarily through flanks and if we keep playing like this then we should definitely win this one.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Quidam said:
Much, much better. We press a lot, and we had couple of good chances to score, Austrians make to many fouls to stop our players, and the referee didn't give us a clear penalty. We attack primarily through flanks and if we keep playing like this then we should definitely win this one.
Go Azeris :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
RedandBlack said:
Go Azeris :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot, man! :thumbsup: ;)

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Kramarenko makes a very good save after a header by #7.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Good job guys, Austria is a very good team, and Austrian teams are doing great in European competitions. :thmbup:

This says a lot about Azeri football (and your league which is improving gratly)

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Thanks for the warm words, RedandBlack

but I still feel a bit bitter about the result. We could and should have definitely won this one. Anyway, Austria is a very good team and in the end one point taken from them is not that bad ;)

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Pictures from the game

1 - 20 of 22 Posts