Xtratime Community banner

AZ forum - should it come, yes or no?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it be great if there was a AZ forum i mean there be me Dutch lion along with ILA i am sure Wally and other guys in the dutch forum would post there as well.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know there might not be a lot of AZ fans but if Sunderland as well can have one why can't AZ have one as well plus with us there will be fans posting at the AZ one so please can we have it.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Barçawinner said:
Middlesbrough and Wigan got zero fans on XT, but they have forums.
Poor Sunderland only has 207 posts and yet they still have a forum... maybe i should become a Sunderland fan and help them out :tongue:

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kyle said:
they won't have one next season ;) :D
We will Kyle AZ will beat man utd in the UCL next year Opdam will take care of Rooney and Shoata will tear you guys apart. :proud: :strong: :fero:

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We still beat them ILA we will i can see it now you belive me don't you.

·
Registered
42,680 Posts
henryrules said:
We still beat them ILA we will i can see it now you belive me don't you.
I like your thoughts, but I can't say I agree because:

1) AZ haven't even qualified for CL 3rd round qualifying :D
2) They need to get past qualifying (maybe they'll meet Utd?)
3) They need to be drawn in the same group

;)

·
Registered
59,052 Posts
ok as requested I will let the people decide

I will however only take the votes seriously of those who have regularly contributed to the Dutch forum

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Don't care actually but I'm still in favour of us getting a place on the frontpage. :stuckup:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Prince-O said:
Don't care actually but I'm still in favour of us getting a place on the frontpage. :stuckup:
Don't hold your breathe, with 4 different active sub-forums our section never got there. :)

But for what it's worth I voted yes, I hope to see an expansion of the Dutch section on XT, it's a very entertaining league and deserves to be discussed in more places. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts