Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good decision on the eve of the finals with the indecision and uncertainty of everyone at the Adelaide Football Club put to bed.

Now Ayres can concentrate on applying the brylcreem, putting in his mouthguard, limbering the fingers up and coaching the lads in September ;)

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
I dont wanna tell you but I will .................I told you so ;)

Remember when the pressure was on him a few weeks back you werent so sure ( dig up the thread if you must ;) ) .... But at the end of the day I was right again ;) ( I dont wanna make sound like I am blowing my trumpet , because really , I am :) )

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
DT do you think Ayresy will work better now because of this,Well he must be more relaxed and possibly focused or he maybe was like that anyway,What do you think?;)

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MM: He'd have to be more relaxed wouldn't he? For one thing he knows he won't have to be off to LJ Hooker in the summer ;)

TT: The potential for that to happen is already there - no Bickley, no Goodwin and a Ricciuto who would have to be 75% fit at best after only one week out with a hamstring. The hard-running game would have to be taking its toll ...

But yes, it will be interesting to see just how far the team go now, all things considered ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts