Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the 1-0 loss to 5th place Rizespor, the manager of the 10th place Malatyaspor has resigned.
I wonder what the circumstances are? Malatya were pretty competitive early in the season, but have slid to mid-table "also-rans".
Of course he's a Fener legend, but he also seems like a really talented manager. But a club like Malatya has a limited budget that can only do so much...

·
*the drum drum*
43,070 Posts
I guess he's upset at not being able to get the desired results with such a talented squad by Anadolu standards..

Whether there's any other circumstances or not, I don't know.. I actually hope there is something like board pressure or something, because I really rate Aykut as a manager and would be upset for him to fail like that..

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
It don't help when the home fans start abusing their own players and cursing out their coach, but he's a gentlemen, he said don't blame the players blame me I'm the one giving out directions and if I'm in the wrong its time for me to go. He'll find another team quick.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Feyyaz Ucar, the legendary bjk player and former Fener player, is now the head coach of malatyaspor!

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
He was assistant coach at besiktas....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts