Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AYHAN ÝS EUROPE'S BEST MÝDFÝELDER?HE SAÝD LÝKE THAT AND WE ALL SAW ÝT TONÝGHT AGAÝNST LEVSKÝ.GOO ON ZÝDANE AYHAN

·
Player
431 Posts
did he said this ?:).of course he is not.. but u know he is one of the important midfielder in turkey and he is 22 years old..:)and he played good tonight, he was alone in the midfield..:)i want to ask you a question ..if he was a gs player ,do u say these ?:):)

ALWAYS BESiKTAS

http://www.siyahbeyaz.net

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ayhan is good player and he was the most assist in the league or one of the most.he is really talented but ofcourse he is not the best in europe

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Zidane Ayhan :howler:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Christ man. A decade ago. 4 years before you even joined XT.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
We can laugh at those comments now but wait another 10 years time, we'll have others laughing at us when we have made one positive comment about Sercan and Volkan Sen. :D

·
*the drum drum*
42,906 Posts
In another ten years, the kids will be laughing at us for not recognising the one and only ZINADINE AYHAN.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
We can laugh at those comments now but wait another 10 years time, we'll have others laughing at us when we have made one positive comment about Sercan and Volkan Sen. :D
I'm going to wait until a prospect moves abroad until I hype him up. I've been hyping up kids all these years and I can't remember if any actually turned out :thmbdown:

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
I bet the fact that over a decade passed won't make any difference to Terim :D.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts