Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
It is not awesome but GREATEST COMERSCIAL I've ever seen !!!!!!

Davids really cool, also Nakata, Thuram , and Pep ........

If you haven't seen it, you haven't enjoyed the best part of soccer !!!!!

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The greatest commercial I have seen, is that older one from a few years back also from Nike, in that Roman :) arena, where alot of famous players, like Patrick Kluivert, Eric Cantona, Thomas Brolin, play against a bunch of demons, that one was GREAT!!!!

Anyone remember/seen that one?

The most beautiful part of this new commercial, is that magnificent move from Davids, where he and that samurai are both running toward the ball, and "Edje" fools him.
I tried it today at soccerpractice, I still need some training on that part, but it looked kinda alike though! :)

And of course, the part where Bierhoff gets kicked down . :)

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Yeah I remember that ad. Michel but the new one is much better.. Thanks for the link anyway :)

I think the best move in the commercial was the Yorke (or Cole) move when the samurai guy was sliding to hit him the the foot and he had to take it away from him and do the bicycle kick.. Thats was cool..Also the very first davids move..

But guys seriously also wasnt the Pepsi commercial nice ? The one where they were going to buy Pepsi but had only cash and had to play so that people would give them coins ?

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

E

·
0 Posts
Brilliant!!! Great skills, wicked story line, you have to watch it!!! Thanks for letting us know about it mate!

E

·
0 Posts
SABRY....you know where we can view that pepsi commercial???? I havent seen that one yet?

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I tried to reply it (Davids movement) over and over, it is not computer animation .... I think ....
He so cool !!!! I know that he deserve that, because he is the best midfielder in Serie A .

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
No Lazindo01 if he cant do this action then why is he a superstar ;)... for sure its not computer animated.. This is magic.. As for the Pepsi ad. I am talking about then this went out during WC98, In the ad : Delpiero, Maldini, Rivaldo e.t.c. had lots of paper cash ( and I do mean lots of cash :) ) they wanted to use the pepsi machine but had no coins so they played some soccer infront of the people who at the end gave them some coins, they went back to the Pepsi machine and it was empty .... But still this Nike one is the best..

You know what sucks, Adidas tries to imitate Nike but their ads. really stink...

Wouldnt it be neat to impress everyone and do something like that Davids move in a soccer match ;), I think I will stay up all night practicing on this one :D

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I wondering, Why does Bierhoff want to do such a stupid thing ? The other seem to be cool, he is the only one 'evil' can kick out !!!!

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Besides he did nothing but a stupid one-time shot that even my small bro can do...

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
And it doesn't tell that his head is better than his legs .....

Anyway the 'Agents of Geoforce" are 2 from Roma , 1 from Juve , 2 from Barca , 1 from Milan , 2 from MU , and 1 from Parma ...

Where is from Lazio ????!! :) :) :) :)

[This message has been edited by Lazindo01 (edited 12-04-2000).]

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Who said that his head is better than his legs ?? Its all connected, bad head, bad leg, bad soccer player = Bierhoff... All he is good for is finding some stupid way of placing his head between the defenders legs to score some stupid goal...

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Michel, that 'Roman arena' is called 'Colosseum' or 'Colosseo'... :)
Didn't any of you guys notice that Van Gaal introduced Totti as 'The Roman emperor'? What a joke!

Lazia

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I knew that Lazia, I was just checkin if anybody was paying attention, well, you were. :)

Anyway, when does van Gaal say that crap about Totti?

And another thing I cant hear really good.
Its in the beginning.

Van Gaal: We need this back!
Bierhoff: It's just a ball.
Van Gaal: No, it's....
Does he say that it is rounder??

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm not trying to be smart but(as many reply to me!!).

What does this have to do with LAZIOOOOO!!!!

P.S.Anyways when the building explodes,tottina and nakata are still in the building!!!!!heheheheheheh

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Cecco/Reale, what does your topic 'Cecco and Reale!' have to do with Lazio? At least this one is about football!

Lazio esisti SOLO tu!

Lazia

·
Registered
315 Posts
lazia, Cecco and Reale topic has to do with LAZIO FANS, this commercial is the evidence of my past posts about LAZIO FANS....this is a comfirmation of waht I said in that post!

Anyawys I'm glad to see that just a few minutes before a LAZIO final you have the time to lick lick and lick tottina's ass.

LOSERS

LAZIO E BASTA
E REALE FOR PRESIDENT

1 - 20 of 33 Posts