Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Redondo comes to Milan and with Gerard on his way to Milan, the Midfield looks great since Milan already have Leonardo, Albertini coming off a very good Euro 2000, Serginho, Boban, Ambrosini, and hopefully they can get Riquelme. It's good mix of defensive mids and attacking mids.I can't wait to see Redondo play for Milan.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Ghostface..
its hard to see Redondo without Real M. or Real M. without Redondo..
He said three days ago that he want ro end his career in Real.
i'll be very sad if they sell him for another club:(:(:(:(

G

·
Yeah, it looks un-likely Redondo will be coming, Real have just signed Figo, that doesn't mean theyr'e willing to sell one of their old gifted-midfielders. :)

Also a transfer of Riquelme is still far far away, he's supposed to be cocsting at least $US40 million. :cool:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you just never know these days. Figo's transfer surprised everybody. who would of thought figo would have left for REAL MADRID out of all clubs, it had to be REAL MADRID.
I also just heard gerard is going to barca now.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it looks like Redondo is coming after all. Maybe Milan should get Mendieta now since Gerard signed for Barca. I feel sorry for Valencia fans. Lopez, Gerard and Mendieta all leaving will hurt Valencia bad.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Yes our midfield will be the most inventive of the Serie A!
And its not finished yet!!!!R...... may well sign on sunday night....

Forza R...... Rossonero!

G

·
Not really. Compared to other teams, Milan's midfield is relatively lame. If it were not for Redondo, I'd say Milan has the worst midfield out of the 7 sisters besides Fiorentina.

P.S.
Pardon my ranting. I'm just totally crestfallen after Redondo's departure. All I can say to you guys is, you have just acquired a professional footballer of the highest order. Good luck.

G

·
Screw you.

It's just too bad that when you say you want Raul, I can't think of anyone in your team I could use as a counter. Milan is so pathetic there is simply no one I would want. Not Maldini. Roberto Carlos is way better. Not Schevchenko. He's gonna flop this season. No one else matters, thank you very much.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Whoa, what's this?! I can understand that you hate ACM for signing Redondo, but first of all, Real agreed to sell him and secondly, Redondo signed the contract himself...no one held a gun to his head.

Regarding your comments on Maldini and Shevchenko your way of. Roberto Carlos is not good enough defensively to play for Milan and Sheva is one of the best strikers in the game today. I--and many with me--rate him higher than Raúl and wouldn't trade him for anyone! I'm sure you feel the same about Raúl, but you just wait and see when Sheva tears the Serie A defenses apart once again! Even you will understand how great he is!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Redondo is the best player in the world but I still wonder why on earth Milan ias not trying to sign a few wing players...Serginho sucks,someone must release Helveg from his pain and take him back to Denmark and Guly wouldnt start at Udinese...

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Roberto Carlos better than Maldini????? I hope you are not serious. Maldini is still THE best defender in the game. The only man on the planet who will overtake him is Nesta.
Raul is a top-class player but Shevchenko is a better striker than him I think. To be top scorer of Serie A in your first season there is something not even Batigol did.
No offense man but saying things like Carlos is better than Maldini is only asking for trouble.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Maldini is not THE best defender in the game...Thuram is better,Nesta is better and maybe Cannavaro is better....

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Heh we already saw Roberto in Italy. And in Seria A are the best forwards because this is the only way for the Italian clubs to face the best defenders. And since for now Maldini is the best in Italy (I agree that Nesta is the next next to Maldini), he is the best defender of the best and therefore as a defender he is better than Roberto Carlos. Anyway, Real M can't afford Paolo at no price. And the problem with Raul can be sold once he spends at least one season in Italy, then you will know how good he really is (I have already made up my mind on that). I'll not fall so low to comment your opinion on Shevy.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Dwmb, i understand your pain and i also feel pain as you know i also have weak spot for Real and especially SuperNando!But don't get carried away like this, its dangerous and not good at all for no one.
As far as your comments about Roberto Carlos being better than San Paolo, well sure Carlos is fabulous but Maldini is one of the ALL TIMES GREAT!That says it all...
As far as the Tzar (Sheva) is concerned, well i like a lot Raul but i don't think that he has the same talent and potential as Sheva.
I find Raul still to be too much inconsistent although some matches he can be outstanding, in others he is completely invisible and that you don't see it with Sheva.
If Sheva was to play in Real or Barca or any Liga team he would score easily 35-40 goals each season in the league ALONE!
But Raul in the Serie A would not last long...as of today. He may become a fabulous player in the future once he becomes more reliable and more consistent.
For your info Dwmb, i read an interview of Redondo on the official site of Milan saying that Milan was always a dream for hm and it is his father's dream to see his son (Redondo play at the San Siro for the Diavolo). So don't say that Redondo did not want to leave.And don't worry he will be happy here and will reach even greater successes than in Real.

Forza SuperNando Rossonero!
Forza Diavolo!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
How can you possible say that Maldini is the best in Italy? do you happen to forget THURAM and NESTA? I know you love him but please be a bit serius!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Easy fellas, San Paolo is good, but like the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. Age is starting to catch up with San Paolo and he is certainly no longer the best defender in Serie A. Still love him though and he is still one of the best around. As for Shevchenko, for my money this guy is gonna be a football god for AC Milan.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts