Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hopefully this team will start in this grim Northern place.

.............Almunia
Sagna...Kolo..Djourou..Clichy
Eboue..Song....Nasri..Vela
..........Ade...RvP

Ade had better start getting his finger out or I would drop him the minute Eduardo is fit.

·
Registered
59,504 Posts
Hull have fallen into pieces lately. I expect nothing other than an Arsenal win :stuckup: I'd even put money on it

·
Registered
2,720 Posts

.............Almunia
..........Ade...RvP

Ade had better start getting his finger out or I would drop him the minute Eduardo is fit.
Looks like a very balanced line-up Jern.

We should play that side definitely.

·
Registered
12 Posts

.............Almunia
..........Ade...RvP

Why does everybody think Nasri will start in the middle? has he yet? no. He played like 30 mins against Plymouth there and like the last 15 minutes against Bolton. He's no Cesc, yes he has the creativity of Cesc but not the tackling ability or the strength. That being said he's a better choice then Diaby or Denilson so with what we have I like that line up. I just hope that Nasri will actually start in the Cesc role.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Why does everybody think Nasri will start in the middle? has he yet? no. He played like 30 mins against Plymouth there and like the last 15 minutes against Bolton. He's no Cesc, yes he has the creativity of Cesc but not the tackling ability or the strength. That being said he's a better choice then Diaby or Denilson so with what we have I like that line up. I just hope that Nasri will actually start in the Cesc role.
Welcome to the forum mate i hope you visit the AZ Alkmaar forum as well i do.We win 2-1

·
Registered
42,984 Posts
The thread title is strange. I found my face agape at the direct and confrontational nature of it, not that I'm complaining.

Anyway, it's true that Hull aren't exactly high-flyers. But, neither will this team be joining Matilda amongst the silver stars.

Never mind those absurd silly references, I just like sneaking them in there, it excites me, hip hip hooray.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

actually I don't think he will, but that's my hopeful team, everytime Nasri goes central we just suddenly start to look at least a bit dangerous, with the other central midfielders we look like we could play a month of Sundays and not score.

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
worried shitless about this game. since being on holidays i havent seen epl for two weeks and dont know how each team is playing atm. i think we'll manage to pull through a 2-1 or a 1-0. tough game though -.-

·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
It's time for us to take points form away games regularly. 3rd win in a row please.

·
Registered
42,984 Posts
I don't know. Considering the nature of the past occasion against them and against us, there's reason for belief, a knowledge of how to approach the match, I suppose. Still, another time, another chance to remedy past displays [speaking for us].

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
I don't know. Considering the nature of the past occasion against them and against us, there's reason for belief, a knowledge of how to approach the match, I suppose. Still, another time, another chance to remedy past displays [speaking for us].
I believe the guys will make up for that shocking display at Emirates last year.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
I don't trust the backline away from home and the goals aren't flowing in as they used to so if there is a win here I see it being a tight 1-0 or 2-1. To win this, the team will have to be solid defensively, none of them silly mistakes please boys.

·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
It's very quiet here folks:D

Hope song is back for this one.

Manuel
Bacary Kolo Johan Gael
Emmanuel Samir Alex Abu/Carlos
Emmanuel Robin

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.