1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steffy!!

I hope this is ok, i dont know if she would read my other thread

STEFANIA: My favourite little xtratime honey Bunny :D:D:D

i didnt forget about you. i was just pretending to forget about you!!!! hahahaha ... luv ya darl...

hey, isnt there a girl named Marie, and a bloke named jimmy from sweden that used to be here in...

By Crikey, lets get this place buzzing...

Stars of xtratime?? no worries.... all we need now is a few more stefanias!!:howler: :angel:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Hahaha, Beechy, your CRACK me up :dielaugh::D
Well, I haven't seen much of Marie for about a year or so, and Jimmy does post here, but not as much as he used to :sigh:

Jimmy, if you read this, I miss you man, I miss you!!! :sob::cry::scream::cry::sob:

Beechy, if you can get THIS forum going...you should be honored with some kinda XT-medal :dielaugh:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Well,I´m around. ;) It´s just not that much I can speak of these days. I mean, my whining about the incompetence of the Swedish NT coaches is getting old. My Swedish team is playing in the Division One and to keep saying to the DIF fans that Källström is way too good for them, wouldn´t please anyone besides me. :stuckup:

But during the WC I will probably be here some more. :)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Yeah Jimmy is still around i guess just like me, Who is Marie?, i can't remember that name.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha oh my god. this is the whose who of old school xtratime... so this is where all u people have come too after leaving all those other forums 2 years ago when i first joined up after all the **** i speak (im australian, its in my blood ) :D:D:D:D:D

Nasty Nick: your here too, nasty bastard! still supprting AC milan? jesus my friend..... get into english football laddy, much better.

Marie was some swedish lass. Pretty niec girl, i think her and jimbo jones were good mates.

Also some lad called jonas used to be a swede...

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
LOL! A thread with my name in the Swedish forum! :dielaugh: There will never be a few more Stefanias coz there is only one and no substituitions are allowed! :stuckup: ;) Now how can i activate the Swedish forum with my "vast knowledge" of Swedish soccer? :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah darling, i remember ya all..... How could i forget ya Angel cakes.

Anyway! wheres all the other tree hugging hippies round here...

more swedes the better! as long as theyre blonde, bout 5 foot 5, blue eyes...... and female ;)

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Hey, what about the black haired arab looking swedes? :mad::stuckup::crybaby:
Hmmmm, anyone remembers a Jonas here :confused:
What was his nick? :eek:

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, i think his name with jonas!!

all swedes are good swedes!!

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
AWAY FROM SOCCER!

I've decided to make this the one and ONLY off-topic thread here at the Swedish Forum...

Here you can talk about whatever you want :)

Enjoy!

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
That is what you heard, but there is none! That is how the original thread got started last time..... false advertising!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
nasty nick said:
Who is Marie?, i can't remember that name.
Is that so?...:), so u honestly don´t even remember my name?:tongue:, I am so :broken:...

I post every now and then...I mean I did post something about...about...about....well ok, I confess I am not "that" active in the forums now, which obviously has to do with my spare time:(

I could "try" to be more active and post more about DIF though, write matchreports and stuff, don´t know if that would be appreciated though(Cough...Jimmy...cough).

Cool to see that at least Beechy remembers me:)
Hiya mate:cool:

About "free beer".....now that was one he** of an off topic:)

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Hey buddy! :happy:
Long time no see :sob:

Marie...Jimmy, perhaps you should burry the hatchet, or what you say...you know stridsyxa :D

Coz at our neat forum, I only want the naive hippie happiness that shines upon our blonde heads :rolleyes:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Thought I would introduce myself if anyone has dared to forget me :D
I'm the MFF-fan, who had to argue with everyone who said something "bad" about Zlatan... (that's probably what everyone would remember me for :rolleyes: )... and I just love to talk **** about Djurgården...
...if you still don't know who I am, you've probably never known me. :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts