Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I just want you to know that I am going to be away on vacation for one week. I am going to Cyprus tomorrow and won't be back until Tuesday the week after (and then I will for sure need sleep for a couple of days :) ). So during this time Emir is going to write the News on Laziomania ! (thanks again Emir :) )

We thought that you maybe wanted to know this (because if anyone cares about me, you now know that I will be back .. hehe ;) )

Finally it's time to see the sun (in Sweden we haven't seen it for months…) !
And I could really need a rest from computers and internet, BUT I won't take a rest from Lazio because that's always on my mind … :)

Take it now easy on the forum so that Emir doesn't have to work hard to keep the forum under control. He has the News on Laziomania to think of ;)

See you all when I'll be back !

SEMPRE FORZALAZIO !!

http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

E

·
0 Posts
...and all of you are free to help poor Emir with news-tips during this week :)

FORZA LAZIO

P.S. Have a great vacation, Mat. No limits - remember that :)

·
International
6,519 Posts
Have a nice vacation, Mattias..

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Mattias,

Have a hell of a holiday, you deserve it!
Dont get burned the way I got burned on Mallorca..

And you must be glad not to convince me on my opinions for at least a week, now Emir is the unlucky fella! :D

Hey Emir, also going on holiday this summer?

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Make the best of the holiday and come back rejuvenated Mattias :)

So many contrasts in our situations here! You're going for your holiday - the new semester starts for me tomorrow :mad:
No sun in Sweden? I'm being sun-scorched almost everyday here...Singapore, can't you just lower your daily temperature by 2 degrees at least? It's not good for my brain to experience 34 degrees Celcius everyday!!!! Well, at least it rained today...
Hmmm...hopefully noone is thinking about bullying Emir then in this forum :D He's got a lot of posts to moderate indeed! And now also Laziomania to handle! Persevere, then, Emir...

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Allright! Just one moderator at the forum!! This is what we've been
waiting for!! Time to raise hell, guys!! Let those stars rip... "****"!!!

Okay, I'm just kidding :) :)

Have a nice vacation Mattias. Don't forget to take a Lazio shirt along
with you. Show biancoceleste wherever you are!!

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
yeah Mattias. Take it easy! :)
i've been to Cyprus, great place, you'll enjoy there (just try to keep yourself cool because it's 48 degrees at that area right now....).

NEDVED! I know how you feel! :D
I live in Israel, where the sun cannot set for a second! (Unfortunately..).

well, we will survive evenetually. I will move to somewhere cold when i'll grow up... something like Amsterdam or Paris... maybe even i'll live next to Mattias in Sweden! hehe

Take Care Mattias!

Ciao!

FORZA LAZIO! Spread the word around Cyprus!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Oro?

Nedved, you're a Ruroni Kenshin fan too???? What other anime do you like?

By the way, I know what you're talking about. I'm in Taiwan right now, and it's hot and muggy every day. Except when it rains, then it's hot, muggy, and raining.

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Have a good one, Mattias !! As they say in the commercial, "we'll keep the lights on for ya." :cool:

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Kazema:

Yare, yare...didn't know that someone would actually comment on that signature!

Actually I don't think I qualify as a fan of Rurouni Kenshin...like the anime but not really a fanatic :D
But I love several characters there....Aoshi-sama of course :cool: , also Captain Sagara and Saitoh Hajime...
My most fave anime has gotta be Saint Seiya, that one really ruled! Now, I'm a fan of THAT anime!
Other anime I like...the list is quite long but some of them are X The movie (by Clamp), Yu Yu Hakusho, etc, etc.

And there's this manga about football, Shoot! Too bad they haven't turned it into anime yet... :( It's simply awesome :cool:

Weather in Singapore...Ok. This afternoon, it was really hot, humid...about 33 degrees at least. Then, suddenly, it rained heavily, and I mean HEAVILY. Really maddening :mad:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Sou ne?

I've never heard of Saint Seiya, I only got into anime about a year and a half ago. My favorite's Vision of Escaflowne. I'm into anime about mechs, and anime about swords, so I mean, anime about mechs wielding gigantic swords is the obvious next step. I've seen some Shoot! manga around, but haven't ever actually read any. My horrible Chinese (and Japanese) reading ability kind of prevents me from reading them :). Saitoh Hajime is definitely, without a doubt, my favorite Kenshin character. He's such a bad-ass. Heh. What is Saint Seiya about? Maybe I'll have to check that out.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
So shi te...

I've replied you e-mail. Anyway, now my ICQ is OK, phew!
Anime about mechas? Gundam etc. then? Well my time for that kind of anime was in the early 80s...you know, Voltus, GoShogun, GodSigma (love this one!). Suffice it to say, since I was 3 or 4 I already watched Japanese cartoons!
Well I'm learning Japanese now and hopefully by 2002 I'll be able to speak at least enough Japanese to survive going there for the World Cup! :D
As I said...Saitoh is my #3 fav. Solely because his attitude. Really rules!
And I'm looking forward to see Shoot! being captured into anime...I wanna see the legendary Kubo go past 10 players and score the goal!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts