Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

As some of you may or may not know (I mentioned this on XT at some point), I'm going to be spending the next 5+ months in South America, mostly in Chile. While I shouldn't have a problem participating once I'm in Chile, I'll be spending the next two weeks (starting Friday) trekking in Peru and Bolivia. I will be able to post my lineup for this week and will hopefully get enough access to the Internet over the next two weeks or so to be able to post my lineups for the next couple of matchdays.

However, I'm anticipating that my 'Net access will not be enough tog be able to do the scores for the next three weekends (Matchdays 20, 21, and 22), so I am hoping someone will be kind enough to cover my scorekeeping duties for those matchdays. After that, I plan on having regular Internet access as by then my living arrangements in Chile will be squared away. There is an off-chance I might need a hand once in a while after that, but it shouldn't be a problem, especially since our season is fairly short, ending in April.

Also, since I plan on being in Chile until July when the summer mercato could be getting under way, I'll just say right now that I am definitely planning on participating next season. It may be tricky for me since I know we are planning a new system for the mercato and if it starts in mid-July it could be right around when my finals are, but I will do my best to keep up with it. I get back on July 22, so if we haven't started the mercato by then it would be fantastic, but obviously you shouldn't hold everything up for me if you (R10) are planning to start it earlier.

Anyways, take care all, I will still be around, though less frequently than normal, and look forward to an exciting end of the season. :)

naervod

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Cool are you doing like a study abroad thing :happy:....
I was thinking about doing one of those in Europe, but its too much money and I doubt I will go. Still it must be a pretty cool experience :thumbsup:

I will see if i can jump in to help with at least 1 of the score if time allows it as ive been pretty busy myself lately. Got the school + 21 hours of work per week. Just had 1 mid term today and another one next thursday so after that is done i shoud have some free time until Finals in mid march when hopefully you will be able to take over for 1 week and then I got you for spring break :drunk: (which is only like 10 days for me :cry:).....

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Does anyone want to take over naervod's scoring duties?

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Does anyone want to help out and do naervod's scores?

ACM: can you handle scoring 4 matches a weekend?

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
ANYONE?

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Cool....I appreciate it. I will post their line-ups in the thread tomorrow. Their rosters are updated in the rosters thread as neither have been active in the winter mercato.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, Andrey and R10. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Enjoy it. Your serie B team has won 6 games in a row even without you. Odd but true.
Thank you. That's funny. I apologize for not making the move over to the Serie B forums, the switch came at a tricky time for me when I didn't have a whole lot of time to devote to this fantacalcio league as it was, so I didn't want to have to keep track of two forums. I do hope to come back some time, but as you might gather from this post it probably won't be in the next few weeks. Until then I hope the league continues successfully. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts