Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awatt who was supposed to go for trials with Portsmouth who meanwhile got themselves a new keeper, will not do so and will wait for an official invitation from either of the clubs. Trabzon is historically the number 4 team in Turkey but last season was one of their worst ever and finished 14th. Ankara finished 4th and occupies a new coach. Their current keeper is one of the best in Turkey and was member of Turkey's WC squad as well.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
No buddy is better than Rustu in net for Turkeys NT.

But im happy that there is some sign from turkey. I hope that he can manage to impress the team in his training and hopefully be part of the team sooner or later.

About the top teams...
im going to give you a list of some teams, you tell me who is top and who is not in order?

Ankara
Bestikas
Fenerbahce
Galatarasay
BUrsa

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
rankings

Id have to say that...
Galatasaray is 1st
Fenerbahce is 2nd
Bestikas is 3rd
Ankara is 4th
Bursa is 5th

·
Registered
353 Posts
oh he! turkiye! shampion! cim bom bom!

ole,ole, ole ole ole
shampionson, turkiye...
cim bom bom, de galatasaray!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awatt said in today's paper that he is not afraid of Fenerbahce challenge if and when he is called up there. Also Kocealispor is interested in Awatt.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Well guys and girls it looks like Awatt is heading for Trabzon on Wednesday to try and agree terms with Trabzonspor. Revivo talked with Awatt on the phone and told him not to count on offer from Fener as Rustu looks like staying.

So perhaps Awatt is finally finding a new club for himself? :)

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Im very happy for Awatt. He certainley deserves it as he kept Israel in a feild at the Qualifiers, i think Trazbon should take him.

Last year, what positon was trazbon at? do they have any NT players?

Where did you get the phonining revivo thing? From One.co.il??

Rusut isn't going to Man U after all? :(

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Trabzonspor had a terrible season last season. They used to be the 4th team in Turkey (and the 1st non-Istanbul team), but times have changed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts