Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nir Davidovich who is once again (how many times is that by now? :undecide: ) injured will have to underdgo a surgery and is definitely out of our next 2 qualifiers. The second choice keeper will be Ohad Cohen or Shavit Elimelech. What do you think of Dudu? He's been doing very well this season and we saw him against Croatia (although he conceded 3 goals). Will he be good enough to stop Ireland and France? I think it's safe to say he is our best choice if Nir is out.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
Nir Davidovich who is once again (how many times is that by now? :undecide: ) injured will have to underdgo a surgery and is definitely out of our next 2 qualifiers. The second choice keeper will be Ohad Cohen or Shavit Elimelech. What do you think of Dudu? He's been doing very well this season and we saw him against Croatia (although he conceded 3 goals). Will he be good enough to stop Ireland and France? I think it's safe to say he is our best choice if Nir is out.
Definitely in Davidovich's absense Awat should be the keeper, even when Nir was the goalkeeper I thought he could challenge for the spot. Awat is doing great this season, but his problem is that sometimes he commits silly mistakes that could cost the team, but with his experience in the Spanish league playing against great strikers I believe he is well prepared to face Ireland and France. Good luck to Awat.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Ooo well...

we'll lose like 3-0 and 1-0 to Ireland and France respectively..

ooo well..... chaval as they say...

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Each game has a story and I believe this is the moment to support the NT and not calculate on how much we will lose. Of course the Irish and the French have more talented players, but we are playing at home and we are still undefeated in the qualifyers. IMO friendlies are not a good example to take for the qualifyers since the motivation is different.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
berko said:
Each game has a story and I believe this is the moment to support the NT and not calculate on how much we will lose. Of course the Irish and the French have more talented players, but we are playing at home and we are still undefeated in the qualifyers. IMO friendlies are not a good example to take for the qualifyers since the motivation is different.

Highly agree my Brazilian friend. I persoanlly think that this is a good situation to create somethign happeneing.

We can be truly, the next Latvia or Slovenia...
lets wish for the best

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dudu's major weakness has always been corners and free kicks, bad locations (remember his CL season), and of course the unbelivable ability to allow huge blunders (although he hasn't done that for a while, but was to blame for a few goals Santander conceded this season). But again Nir is not perfect either and if he is out there is absolutely nobody else who can do the job as good as he can - Only Shavit Elimelech comes closer and he is totally out of shape this season. Plus you can't underestimate playing in one of the best leagues in a world every week...

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
Dudu's major weakness has always been corners and free kicks, bad locations (remember his CL season), and of course the unbelivable ability to allow huge blunders (although he hasn't done that for a while, but was to blame for a few goals Santander conceded this season). But again Nir is not perfect either and if he is out there is absolutely nobody else who can do the job as good as he can - Only Shavit Elimelech comes closer and he is totally out of shape this season. Plus you can't underestimate playing in one of the best leagues in a world every week...

Let it be known.
israel has no stable goalie!!!

ACHLA!!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
hi guys,
i will come from france to see the game against Israel, do you know where i can buy tickets (ticket office or website).
thanks.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
BARNES said:
hi guys,
i will come from france to see the game against Israel, do you know where i can buy tickets (ticket office or website).
thanks.

I can sell you some Original tickets of 75 Shekels if you like :nasty:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BARNES said:
hi guys,
thanks.
You better hurry up because they're running out fast. Lean are selling tickets for this match, they don't have a site as far as I am aware.

·
Registered
773 Posts
BARNES said:
hi guys,
thanks.

I also think that there might not be many tickets left. The phone number that I have for Le'an is 03-5270545. You could call them and see if you can get tickets.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts