Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Racing Satander that is...

Worst move ever to start off...
Santander has saw that there keeper, who is a EU holder player is good to be true in the real sense. He is very sharp in net and is of La Liga's best GK this season. There expectation for him was moderate and currently is way over the roof. The owner of Racing wants to keep him in the club til' 2010 and said that he is not willing to let him go unless a 4.5 Million Euro deal is in.

Also, even though he impressed Valencia, a team which wants him next season.... Valencia and Racing are in a feud over the payments of one player, so the deal my be not as good as it is....
but to say the least, i think Awat should find a good team.
You can make good games and lose by a goal or even tie. But in the end, your just gonna end up being a good player on the wrong team...
Santander needs to get players who can lead...and right now, no one is doing that... bad offense and bad form of play is what santander has...
infact, so many games were left tied because of this...

so Awat should rethink

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
And today we hear that Valencia's offer will be in the region of 2.5M Euro. Also it seems Barcelona are interested in our keeper, usually I'd dismiss this rumour but having watched La Liga keepers and Victor Valdez, aka Barca's current lousy keeper, I don't find it hard to believe. Barca would rather go for a really world class keeper but if that's not an option Aouate is definitely a good possibility. Aouate stopped penalties from Riquleme, Villa and Ronaldinho this season alone, this earned Aouate some really good reputation no doubt.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
yea, i'd hate to see him in barca and then sit on a bench. He's a good keeper and if Racing is serious about 4.5 mil Euros then they really must want him to stay, because a price like that for a keeper is very high! I hope he leaves and finds a bigger club which lets him start, he really deserves it!

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We all know that Racing is a low end team, and asking around 4.5 Million Euros for a player is nothing new. No matter how much you see Dudu. Dudu is a good player, but is he worth 4.5 Million Euros? To be frank, this is the same scenario with Benayoun. he is such a great player, but in the end, he never found a team, cause the price tag was a little exxagerated.

But i think that dudu can do really great in Barcelona. Infact, he can prove himself and there is opening for it.

But in real honesty...a team like Atletico Madrid or Real Betis would suite him very well!
but Barca would be nice :D

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Kappa21 said:
But in real honesty...a team like Atletico Madrid or Real Betis would suite him very well!
but Barca would be nice :D
exactly! he needs to find himself a team like Atletico. They are a great club, maybe not as big as Barca but they still have a name for themselves and he can only go up from there. Then again, if Barca does offer him to be the starting keeper then i'll be all for it.

And your right about santander, thats exactly what they did with yossi and it really screwed him over and they are now doing the same to awat and i hope everything works out for him somehow

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Ariksan said:
I don't think staying at Racing is that bad. Most importantly Awat needs a club where he can play.
I agree. Specially in goalkeeping position he should find a team where he can be a starter. If he leaves Santander than he should move to a club where he would be a starter otherwise he could stay.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Awat kept his cool against Barca and Racing drew a 2-2 result. A very good result in my opnion. Racing started a bit weak but then they got back up and showed that they can attack. The Racing defense is a big mix up! Barca were unlucky not to win and poor Awat has to deal with all that pressure.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Good solid performance by Dudu, great save from Larsson in the first half, he wasn't to blame for any of the goals and had nearly nothing to do in the second half.

Aouate > Valdez :)

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
Good solid performance by Dudu, great save from Larsson in the first half, he wasn't to blame for any of the goals and had nearly nothing to do in the second half.

Aouate > Valdez :)
Agree. Awat had a good game, nothing to blame in the goals and that first half save against Larsson was great, specially when you see in the replay in the frontal camera.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You know something?
I wonder when you pick up the spanish newspapers the day after, do they even bother to mention the game or how it was?

Honestly.....awatt should think hard and strong about staying in a team where he would get more preussre and no backup (player wise)

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Kappa21 said:
You know something?
I wonder when you pick up the spanish newspapers the day after, do they even bother to mention the game or how it was?

Honestly.....awatt should think hard and strong about staying in a team where he would get more preussre and no backup (player wise)
The spanish newspapers give a good coverage on the games and certainly they are observing Awat. And what we have heard from the spanish media is that he is one of the top goalies in the La Liga this season. But you must remember that, Barcelona and Real Madrid receive a different pressure from the rest of the clubs, so in Racing he is calm and getting confidence, if he played for Barça or Madrid than he would have to prove himself every match. Maybe even in Valencia and LaCoruna where he was rumoured to sign.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
berko said:
The spanish newspapers give a good coverage on the games and certainly they are observing Awat. And what we have heard from the spanish media is that he is one of the top goalies in the La Liga this season. But you must remember that, Barcelona and Real Madrid receive a different pressure from the rest of the clubs, so in Racing he is calm and getting confidence, if he played for Barça or Madrid than he would have to prove himself every match. Maybe even in Valencia and LaCoruna where he was rumoured to sign.

All i care is that if he stays with racing...he will get backing...
But im not suggesting that he would go to Real. Infact, i think he should go with a team thats in there, but atleast has a chacne in europe from that perspective

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
i agree with kappa, any team that has a chance at Europe, but isn't a big name would be ideal for Dudu. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a British or Italian club either. Why just close out to Spain? England could be nice because so many teams go to Europe there. It would be nice to see him in Tottenham which is a club that might even be in the CL. Either way i think he has to go through a strong, but not a big name club. If he succeeds in a club like that then he can push up to a big name like Real or Barca where he will probably start.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dont think he will do good in England. He might be alright in Italy. You never know. But i do want to see him in a club that can actually have a chance next year and not a team that is 10 points above relegation....

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Kappa21 said:
I dont think he will do good in England. He might be alright in Italy. You never know. But i do want to see him in a club that can actually have a chance next year and not a team that is 10 points above relegation....
Thats what i'm saying, and i though about it and England would not fit him well. England involves a keeper who can stop strong shots coming from anywhere. As opposed to Spain or Italy which have most of their goals scored by alot of dribbling and close up shots, and that is better for Awat because when it comes time to get out and tackle the ball he's really good at it and he's quick to come out so it doesn't give the striker time to react

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Dudu and Santander lost 1:0 against Sociedad and Santander is in tricky situation. The winning goal was an impressive 30 yard strike apparently, something really unstoppable by one of the better talents in Spain these days Mark Gonzalez.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
our poor man dudu had to protect Santander from getting closer from relegation tonight when they played Real Madrid. The final score was 3-2 for Real and according to the press no goal was at dudu's fault. They said he had a decent game, but he couldn't do much to stop this. Santander are now really close to relegation and it would be a shame if dudu drop with them if they are relegated this season. Anyone watch this game?

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ירוק OLE! said:
our poor man dudu had to protect Santander from getting closer from relegation tonight when they played Real Madrid. The final score was 3-2 for Real and according to the press no goal was at dudu's fault. They said he had a decent game, but he couldn't do much to stop this. Santander are now really close to relegation and it would be a shame if dudu drop with them if they are relegated this season. Anyone watch this game?

Relegation might be good for Dudu. I know it seems bad, but there would be no way that Dudu would stay with Racing next season if they played in 2nd division. So in that case, he will have to go to another spanish club or european club for that matter...

that would be easier

1 - 19 of 19 Posts