Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it´s been in 1/16, a goal scored by Bernaleau on 118´ :eek: of extratime has given Aviron the pass to the next round.:happy: For what I´ve seen on ETB the stadium was full, they even put some of those big screens in the street.:cool:

Great great achievement by Aviron, no doubt, amazing!:party:

We should think about including next round in the PL. ;)

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
:happy:

Bayonnais had almost all the chances, and never really gave Bordeaux a look-in. Furthermore, Berneleau's goal was scored from 25 yards out, too. :cool:

They're now into the last 16.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bastin said:
:happy:

Bayonnais had almost all the chances, and never really gave Bordeaux a look-in. Furthermore, Berneleau's goal was scored from 25 yards out, too. :cool:

They're now into the last 16.
Did you watch the game Bastin? I heard on the news it was on eurosport, but not on the eurosport I get, I guarantee you.:depress::groan:

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Txupa said:
Did you watch the game Bastin? I heard on the news it was on eurosport, but not on the eurosport I get, I guarantee you.:depress::groan:
No. It was not shown, unfortunately. I read the news on the web.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Zorionak Baiona!!!

Very well done, I really couldn't believe my eyes when I heard about it, one surprise is always possible, but also beating Bordeaux... great performance.

btw, does anyone know how they're doing in the league?

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I´m a bit sad for Girondins though, they´re my favourite french club.:( Baiona must win the cup!:D Does someone know until what round they play 1 game only, (or do they play 1 always) they´ll have less chances if there´s a return game.

I watched Baiona´s goal today on ETB, damn what a free kick!:eek::cool: and what a pitch, worse than San Mamés lately...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Does someone know until what round they play 1 game only, (or do they play 1 always) they´ll have less chances if there´s a return game.
In the french cup, they play only one game. :)
we will know their next opponent in two hours

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
:eek: Dare they dream?

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Bastin said:
You have got a old link Bastin , they have played more than 7 games

http://www.football365.fr/resultats/indexResult.shtml?tag_type_clas=GENERAL&tag_type_epreuve=CFA_C&code_langue=FR

Actually they are fourth in their championship
but: Monaco B- Team can't be promoted

And they have played one game less than the others.

So if they win this game Bayonne can be in good position to be promoted in the third french division :)
You will have to follow them time to time ;)

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Fobal klub said:
You have got a old link Bastin , they have played more than 7 games
:eek: I didn't check the games played. Thanks.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
easy game.:cool::D

As you know Aviron is a joint club of Erreala, well, Erreala has offered Anoeta to play the game against PSG.

It has a good side, the other day against Girondins, the 8000 pple stadium was full, a lot couldn´t enter and they had to put big screeens in the streets, so it´s pretty sure Anoeta would be full, with all the people from Baiona and many from Donosti too. So Aviron could make a lot of money from it.

On the other hand, Aviron looses a lot of chances of passing to the next round in a big stadium, with a good pitch and the athletics ring.
:undecide:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Aviron are trying to play the game against PSG in Anoeta. Last Friday they could have fill two or three times their stadium Jean Dauger and they had big problems. I´ve heard their president today that they don´t know if the FFF will allow them to play in a Stadium outside "French territory" but that he would love to play in Donosti as we all live in the Basque Country. Astiazaran, Erreala president, phoned him on Saturday and offered Aviron to play in Anoeta.
It would be great for Baiona and Donosti but I´m not sure the´ll allow them:confused: :groan:

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
BioJedi said:
They say that if they don't play in Anoeta they won't play the match, the FFF may argue that Anoeta isn't in France
Neither's the King Louis II Stadium. Damn the FFF.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts