Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
This is ridiculous. The oldest squad in Europe. This proves that the team should have brought new blood 2 years ago.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
The worse part is that the key players are much above the average age .. Zidane, Figo, RC.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
You need to be like the Arsenal and have an average squad age of players who're just going through the teething phase :shades:

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
khimik said:
You need to be like the Arsenal and have an average squad age of players who're just going through the teething phase :shades:
should we also thrive to be as succesfull as arsenal are?
never passed the 1/4 in the CL?
never won the CL cup?
have clowns as goalkeepers?
we don't need any advise from arsenal fans...

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
never won the CL cup?
we don't need any advise from arsenal fans... piss off...
OWNED :D...
FORZA SAGYV!

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
sagyv said:
never won the CL cup?
we don't need any advise from arsenal fans...
your geriatric team now has never passed the 1/4 finals either or won a trophy, so you might as well listen. :finger: we at least are our current national champions.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
Hail Sagyv!!

sagyv said:
never won the CL cup?
we don't need any advise from arsenal fans... piss off...
The "Art of Retort" has never been astutely demonstrated so well, until I began reading this :strong: :thumbsup:

·
63,337 Posts
El Mariachi said:
The "Art of Retort" has never been astutely demonstrated so well, until I began reading this :strong: :thumbsup:
you should get out more then :D :pp

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
29.2 , peanuts compared to us :stuckup:

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
Out!?!?

Jern Lizardhous said:
you should get out more then :D :pp
:eyepatch: I am sorry my eyes are too sensitive to bear the excruciating pain of the half-green and half-polluted world .... But Thanks for the tip anyway :happy:

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
El Mariachi said:
again you force me to open the Dictionary... ;)

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Taking out Zidane, Figo and Carlos alone can get a much better picture. They are the only three over 30... well though other our main force is approaching..

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Ivan Helguera said:
Taking out Zidane, Figo and Carlos alone can get a much better picture. They are the only three over 30... well though other our main force is approaching..

Actually, the player you chose for your nickname just turned 30 yesterday! :tongue:

And Beckham will be 30 soon too.

·
63,337 Posts
El Mariachi said:
:eyepatch: I am sorry my eyes are too sensitive to bear the excruciating pain of the half-green and half-polluted world .... But Thanks for the tip anyway :happy:
you'd make a bad poet. :D

is that green enough for ya ? :pp

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
Viddy well, My Little Brother .... Viddy well!

Jern Lizardhous said:
you'd make a bad poet. :D

is that green enough for ya ? :pp
Yep! :D ... Thanks :thmbup:

P.S. By the way ... Poetry … You have chosen the wrong man, for I can conjure similes of ocular ostentations that one could barely aspire to manifest through the parallel cordon of his/her psyche, hence, Let me test your poetic evocation ‘competence’ so as the raft of idle consciousness can lay the barricade of dormant lament, sighs and droning idiocy ... in other words ... Poetry!?! ... Now you are speaking my Nutcracker-Croissant-Lingo :thmbup:

P.P.S ..... Now, Isn't that blissfull ..... to be green and posting this message at the same time.

El Mariachi says: "Hala Madrid!! and Boh!"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts