Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a queastion could someone please help me?
How do you make a regular picture into a avatar and hoe do you make a slideshow with the avatars? Do you need some kind of program? Thank you. :D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Ahem, sorry for going off-topic Waq, but I was requested by several people to tell you remove your signature. It is not allowed to hold such a long and very disturbing siggies so I am sure you will understand. :)

BTW how come you're an Hapoel fan? :D

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I support Hapoel Tel Aviv for the great accomplishment of reaching the Qyertar-Finals in the UEFA Cup and unlickly going out against Milan despite beating them in the first leg. They played with heart and courage I admire Hapoel Tel Aviv for this. I hope Hapoel wins the Israel First Division but it doesn't seem likely despite the fact there is a game in hand because Maccabi Haifa is 8 points clear at top. Betar Jerusalem doesn't have much a chance this year though as they are bottom of the league.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
WAQ, some sort of program is needed to make the slide show avatars.

However, there are some Xtratimers who are good at designing avatars, and if you find them pics, they will make the avatar for you.

Chris made an avatar for me and he has designed over 30 avatars for others:D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Waq:
In your comment (the one in the closed threat), you said, Gala is agreed with Altan from Adana. Is the one who used to play for Goz-Goz couple years ago?

·
Registered
201 Posts
waq said:
Altan Aksoy
Ya baba,
how the heck I could know his last name. :confused: I don't follow Adana or Goztepe. Altan that I know went to Istanbulspor from Goz-goz and from Istanbul to Adana. (I guess)
But thanks for the answer

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do you guys make a regular pic to be suitable for a avatar?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts