Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well let's turn our last fights into something positive mates. i had the idea of a section especially designed for avatars. here you'll find some "official " XT kutles avatars but also some other ones (you can also use the avtars designed by some FMs and CMs, i hope they could bring them top that section cause i forgot who made them). you can also use this place as you like to post avatars of your choice, as long as it respect XT rules of course ! ;)
enjoy!

first set :

Attachments

·
Registered
14,901 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
The idea is awesome but let's call it Kutlesh. Saying Vergina is same like saying Thessaloniki instead of Solun. :smileani:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I want to know if it all went down hill for Sakiri in England after that game. Cause there was a Turkish player that got in a fight with David as well when Turkey played England and he never played for Aston Villa again.
Any ideas

·
Registered
69,455 Posts
he was booed even by his own fans a little during the few weeks after that, that might possible be the reason why because he was one of the better players for WBA everytime he got the chance to play (only saw him play twice with WBA though)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
he was booed even by his own fans a little during the few weeks after that, that might possible be the reason why because he was one of the better players for WBA everytime he got the chance to play (only saw him play twice with WBA though)
No actually I heard a chant for Sakiri the baggies fans made it went something like Artim Sakiri scores from corner kicks and he knows that Beckham's shit, Sakiri! Sakiri! :dielaugh:. Sakiri is not a very good example of a captain/rolemodel but he loves his country but he displays it differently by doing stupid things like that and giving our country a bad name :eek:.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Two more from me:

same cup for drinking wine, i have in my signature. Those cups were found in Ohrid, Samuel and his men used them for drinking wine. And they originate from times of Phillip 2.

you all know this one i guess :shades:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts