Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's have a Atléti - Valencia avatar bet like last season!

:howler:

Conditions apply: This arrangement becomes void if Agüero dives for the victory again.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
The problem here is that I'd gladly participate, but then comes the big problem; our defence. No Álvaro, no party.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was actually trying to take the piss, hence the howler. Have to try harder :groan:

If it's a draw, Husky, will you put on a avatar saying "Agüero don't dive"?

No..we will crush the 3rd place wannabes.
Be quiet, brs, and give me Lionel Messi in Fantasy Liga. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
i am in

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
I was actually trying to take the piss, hence the howler. Have to try harder :groan:

If it's a draw, Husky, will you put on a avatar saying "Agüero don't dive"?

Be quiet, brs, and give me Lionel Messi in Fantasy Liga. Thanks in advance.
If it is a draw will you have an avatar in which Baraja states " I am too old and can't even stand"

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
I'm in, even though I think the chances of us winning at Calderon are not good at all.

The avatar should be something really humiliating, like Maxi's cock in a cake with Valencia's logo in it.

If Valencia wins, we'll get good ol' Malki to do the same :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If it is a draw will you have an avatar in which Baraja states " I am too old and can't even stand"
"I'm too old and can't even stand yet i'm still better then Raúl García?"

like Maxi's cock in a cake with Valencia's logo in it.
:howler:

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
when atleti win i want malki to admit he is homosexual and to show the picture of my penis in his anus

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
Well I was under the impression that having your penis in some dude's ass also questions your claimed "heterosexual status" :D
:howler: :wth:

I'm in :thumbsup:!

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
zoric, this is what you said to me in the last avatar "bet"

zoric said:
Here's a guy who's afraid of taking the bet because he clearly knows Atléti is winning. We should make you a serbian avatar if Atlético wins

I'm in for the fun of it.
Here's a guy who's afraid of taking the bet because he clearly knows Valencia is winning. We should make you a croatian avatar if Valencia wins

I'm in for the fun of it.

:D

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I would just like to know why do you think Valencia have 50 times more fans on XT then Atlético do? Cheers.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Man, I really think Blaž has a man-crush on me, he wants me to take this bet badly. It's fair to say that I'm in now though, we've got mighty Valera to rely on, so yeah, you can't let down the people like Blaž. Ajde, bring it on.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts