Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since JCamilo took my avatar away and I can only choose the customs one I´m here to protest to the choices given for the brasilian users, we only have about 6 avatars under brasilian clubs!

Even united states has more!

There is no São Paulo, Cruzeiro and Gremio for instance.

ABSURD!

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes

·
Administrator
30,813 Posts
That was true. I hoped you would appreciate the humor of the your new avatar, but well... I think we need avatars of all clubs of Brazil in the first/second division plus some traditional clubs now gone like Guarani, Bangu and maybe the mascotts. Anyone willing to help?

William:

When someone use their avatars or signatures to do something wrong, we remove them. In the case of liternit was however a helping hand, he is smoking too much.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wtf :( JCamilo I want a SPFC avatar by tomorrow! :mad: also a Bragantino and XV de Piracicaba avatar would be great.

oh and my avatar was fine, the problem was the "Fags should be burned" thing, people missed the joke with Barack smoking and all :(

·
Administrator
30,813 Posts
Political avatars are not fine, nutjob.
I am not good with graphics. I am lazy and worst busy. Find avatars, even Ibis, is ok. That and I will see them added.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was not political :mad: whats political about burning a cigar, If I use a picture of some Hollywood actor can I have the joke back?

·
Administrator
30,813 Posts
Nope, double meaning jokes, if one meaning is insulting are not allowed. It is political, the guy is only a political leader. Be happy with your esfinha avatar (and go to make others avatars so I can see them uploaded in the database)

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Nope, double meaning jokes, if one meaning is insulting are not allowed. It is political, the guy is only a political leader. Be happy with your esfinha avatar (and go to make others avatars so I can see them uploaded in the database)

I'm not feeling that lazy tonight so I've decided to contribute to the cause and help you out with at least one Brazilian club avatar...

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
oh thanks a bunch but thats not my team avatar.

Sporting fans sure know how to cheer, thats how I imagine you

[tub]yydyPQFjKIk[/tub]

·
Administrator
30,813 Posts
Yeah, the colors are wrong. Red is red and not that rose...

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and instead of Bambis is SPFC :proud: the best team in the World and the only undefeated in the Intercontinental Cup :D

·
Administrator
30,813 Posts
See Liternit, stop talking seu petista, and be helpful like Reza.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
oh thanks a bunch but thats not my team avatar.

Sporting fans sure know how to cheer, thats how I imagine you
LOL, I have to admit that this is pretty funny but on the contrary to your club's fans, this guy is really one in a million. :D

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
ah...now I know where you're getting this shit from...a Benfica fans site.

Trouble is that it's not my club that has the reputation of being supported by bambis. :shades:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts