Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:stuckup::proud: :devil:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
788 Posts
Trying to raise you post count huh...don't you think you've already got enough? :pp leave some for the others...greedy canadian :fero: :lala: ;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Elephant King said:
:pp

he's french :rollani: :mute: :stoned:
No he's not! He's wannabe French but in reality a Quebecan from head to toe! He just thinks he is French. :tongue:

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
haha i know, haroon, i have been following his 'national identity' comic :party: for more than 4 years now.:D

The smiles are for Payman :mute: :dontcare: , not for you Haroon.:D

p.s. nice preview again, man. :thmbup:

·
Registered
472 Posts
can you guys explain me what Dida was thinking??? he should have get the hell out of the Curva instead of playing a living TARGET for pissed-off Inter fans. I am happy he wasn't hurt more seriously!!

·
Professional Pirate
7,107 Posts
how could you say he should have gotten out of there...its his field!! does he want it getting it burnt!!! i wouldnt!! how can he jump from one post to the other without getting the proper traction!! ya i dont know wut im sayin but he was doin his job clearing the field the garbage that were thrown were beside him so why not throw them to the side....boy did that back fire....i wanna see a pic of how it burnt through the jersey!!! it must have hurt and he didnt even let out a tear!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
To me it seemed Dida knew he was going to get hit, and he actually wanted to, so the match would be suspended...

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
leoshev said:
To me it seemed Dida knew he was going to get hit, and he actually wanted to, so the match would be suspended...
interesting take, he certainly got a good look at the flare, you'd think for someone with his reflexes and agility he might have managed to get out of the way. :shades:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
leoshev said:
He would get hit with 50 flares landing from the sky. It was a shooting alley. Your theory doesn't hold water. Milan had to concede 4 goals in 20 mins to go out. That wasn't gonna happen. No need for the match to be suspended.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Haroon said:
He would get hit with 50 flares landing from the sky. It was a shooting alley. Your theory doesn't hold water. Milan had to concede 4 goals in 20 mins to go out. That wasn't gonna happen. No need for the match to be suspended.
It's ambiguous, it was indeed a shooting alley, he would get hit by 50 flares landing from the sky, Inter would have to score 4 goals which wasn't gonna happen-> why did he remain there? No need to put his life at risk.
I might expressed myself in a wrong way, with suspended I meant fu(king Inter, getting them a ban or something.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
leoshev said:
It's ambiguous, it was indeed a shooting alley, he would get hit by 50 flares landing from the sky, Inter would have to score 4 goals which wasn't gonna happen-> why did he remain there? No need to put his life at risk.
I might expressed myself in a wrong way, with suspended I meant fu(king Inter, getting them a ban or something.
He stayed there because at that time only water bottles were being thrown on to the pitch. The flare that came and hit him was one of the first ones on his side. The other flares landed on the far post of the goal. Merk had not halted the game. Dida is not like that that he would stay there to get Inter a ban! :rollani: Ridiculous.

After the first flare hit him and he was down was there a rain of flares.

·
Registered
788 Posts
only water bottles? :) imo water bottles are even more dangerous than the flares.
Anyway, I'm not saying that the reason I'm proponing here is Dida's reason to hold position, I'm just saying that what I felt at the time.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Dida tried to keep a clean sheet

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Payman,
allow me to imagine what the new song from the Curva will be now

Cosa e' successo?
L' abbiamo fatto!
Ora le date per cantare sono quattro
12 Aprile, 2005
perche infatti abbiamo vinto 0-5
L'Inter piange, e anche delira
perche nella porta c'e sempre il nostro DIDA
ne' con Adriano,
ne' van der meyde
Interista, tua squadra non puo far Niente!
e poi,
lanci oggetti
vaffanculo a te e anche a Facchetti (needed something to rhyme :D )

E INTER MERDA INTER INTER MERDA

·
Registered
472 Posts
I don't know if you saw it, but Nesta told very clearly Dida to get out of this mess but he stayed. I mean it is clear to me that he wanted to do his job but he was silly cuz it could have been worse for him. And the theory with firecrackers doesn't work cuz honestly if u get hit by a full bottle on the head it can be worse than a firecracker.

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Parole di Carletto:

4/12/2005
MILAN - Carlo Ancelotti commented on the win: 'We have reached our objective which was to be amongst the top four in Europe, we have knocked out great opponents such as Manchester United and Inter. This is something to be very content about, we had the advantage from the first leg so we could play the way we wanted. We concentrated on defence and looked to close out the match. Sheva’s goal was important in this sense. We were determined to go through and it would have been something for Inter to score against a defence like ours. We are celebrating qualification, the semi-finals are a great gift for our fans. It wasn’t right to celebrate after what happened. The dream continues. I am very sorry how it all ended as in the eyes of Europe, the city of Milan has not come out well.'

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
il_capitano said:
I mean it is clear to me that he wanted to do his job but he was silly cuz it could have been worse for him. And the theory with firecrackers doesn't work cuz honestly if u get hit by a full bottle on the head it can be worse than a firecracker.
You can say these after we have all seen how things went from bad to worse on TV & time-delay. But, then at that time and there on the pitch Dida would never have imaged that things would go out of control like what happened minutes late. It is not rare to get one or two bottle hurled into the pitch on a normal match day. How could he at that very moment decide that he should leave his duty and abandon position?

Besides, I guess it is just not allowed that the goalkeeper stops playing without the approval/instruction from the referee, right?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts