Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Juve fans,

I've got a replica white Juve shirt from last season (lotto) signed by Del Piero, Nedved, Davids, Trezeguet, Di Vaio, Chimenti, Conte and the great Bettega.

Anyone interested in getting his hands on the shirt could contact me via e-mail: [email protected]. Give you're propsed offer (price including shipment) and we would hopefully agree on a deal. A picture of the shirt is not available yet, but one will be posted as soon as possible or sent via e-mail.

Sincerely Yours,
Dave Mathews.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GaGa said:
Bettega? :D I never knew his signiture was so valueable except when doing them dodgy deals? ;)
Well, thanks to Bettega, Moggi and the others Juve have one of the best squads in the world. Two back-to-back Scudettos can't be achieved that easily you know.

Dodgy? Well, I don't see Juve accussed of bribery or wrongdoing financially unlike other teams.

I know, I know. You were just kidding.
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
how much u r willing to sell?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,911 Posts
Insider2k4 said:
Well, thanks to Bettega, Moggi and the others Juve have one of the best squads in the world. Two back-to-back Scudettos can't be achieved that easily you know.

Dodgy? Well, I don't see Juve accussed of bribery or wrongdoing financially unlike other teams.

I know, I know. You were just kidding.
Suddenly Gaga's quiet :D ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,168 Posts
GaGa said:
Bettega? :D I never knew his signiture was so valueable except when doing them dodgy deals? ;)
Ehhh.... Would you value a Paolo Rossi autograph?
From a Juve point of view Bettega's means infinitely more; excluding his management role even. Including his management role it's obviously even better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,168 Posts
Neat Luigi ;).

However- you already know that won't sell.
Apart from all that jazz about the good and true things on earth, the Spirito Juve, the "non mollare mai" attitude etc... I truly enjoy being part of "The Ministry" and given the uncanny preference to fascistoid dictators elsewhere... I think I would be set up for disappointment coming out of that closet wearing those colours.

And of course... you lot are fancy pants to boot :kiss: :tongue: .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,415 Posts
We are an anarchist commune, founded on LUV and SPIRITUAL SELF-AWARENESS, Broda Glen, mannnnnnnnnnn like its all about LUV and like transcending like, all this STUFF to like, mannnnnnn, UBER LUV OF THE UNIVERSAL like, ya know...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,415 Posts
Like duuuuuuuude, I'm thinking like we set up this maaaaaaad joint "Milanistinia" where Kristiania used to be, broda and like illuminate those in decadent darkness like yeaaaaaah
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Gianluca said:
I'm Italian so I know the Italian language :D
Why don't you look up "Gianluca Buffon" at SoccerAge or something :D :tongue: :smileani:
But I wasn't comparing your name to Gianluigi Buffon...;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,911 Posts
GaGa said:
But I wasn't comparing your name to Gianluigi Buffon...;)
I've got the feeling someone's trying to sneak out...
:D ;)
GaGa,you should check the last page and the last post and the page before it in the Open Conversazione thread.Someone posted something 'bout you...
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Gianluca said:
I've got the feeling someone's trying to sneak out...
:D ;)
GaGa,you should check the last page and the last post and the page before it in the Open Conversazione thread.Someone posted something 'bout you...
:D...me no say nothing

Will go check...

Edit: I just checked it...I have no idea's what that fella was on about...:D
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top