Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I'm compiling a fun website dedicated to football mascots -totally for fun and non profit. The question i have is do Austrian clubs have mascots? Any names or images would be appreciated.

Check it out

:D http://www.btinternet.com/~barry.kerr

I have got many german, english and american ones -but only one Austrian one :rolleyes:

Thanks for any help.

Barry kerr
[email protected]

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Alrighty, here comes FK Austria Wien (Vienna) mascot "Leo Veilchen"

PMDF

Attachments

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Welcome (back;)), ridgeway.
Unlike last time, I can´t think of any other mascots. Although I think GAK has some sort of devil. arantes probably knows better than me. :)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Well, GAK do like to call themselves the Red Devils, which is not that bad as a marketing strategy.

But the best mascot is definitely FC Kärnten's "Reini the Fox". He is great comedy, absolutely worth the trip to Klagenfurt. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers

Thanks for the replies - the more mascots i find the more I'll put on.

Thanks for the Klagenfurt info, and Austria Wien info.

:cool:

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
On the 80er-page there should be a foto of the "personalized" Leo Veilchen too.

I think no-more-existing Tirol had a "Quadriga-mascot" and Admira had some kind of a devil as well.

Unfortunately I'm quite short in spare-time at the moment, so I can't go on a websearch for pics, but if you wanna wait some days, I'll supply you with pics. ;)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
....the 80 page also crossed my mind. But as they don't have any internal search engine.......google only delivers what I attached above...and a lot from Leo Vogel............

:)

PMDF

1 - 7 of 7 Posts