Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, guys we all dream of Lisabon. 4 more matches to win and we will be there. We can already be proud we made it this far, but we dream of more!
It will not be easy, Austria is a team that can not be underestimated. The were able to beat Bilbao in their own stadium, we lost 2-0 in "Euskadi".
Will we make it and who should play? I say: the strongest team should play!

Djet, do you need tickets? Please tell me, because then I can arrange something. I don't thing tickets can be sold at the stadium, the price is (as someone told me) €18,-.

Parma, make our dreams come true!

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
No thanx Mario, I already told a Settore Crociato friend to get me some tickets. Yes, they cost 18€. Maybe they sell them at the stadium too though.

We really shouldnt underrate them, Austria has a very strong squad, solid defence and strong midfield. Their only weak point could be the offence, they still have strikers like Vastic, Rushfeldt or Dosunmu though. Their best players are the czechs Sionko and Vachousek, also Blanchard is a good midfielder. Afolabi is a great defender, he will soon leave Austria, very strong. Didulica is a great keeper too, but he will be suspended for both matches, so Szabolcs Safar will play, an advantage for us.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Yeah for the entire knockout stage we have been the underdogs but now our opponents are the underdogs and we must not make the same mistake that our opponents made :D :)

FORZA PARMA!!! :D :D :D

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I don't think talent will win us the tie, more about tactics. Carmignani has suprised me in this UEFA Cup run with the team selection and the teams strategies, so I'll believe in his desicion on the night.

Also, I get broadband on Saturday, so I will be able to watch my first ever game online :).

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
I don't think talent will win us the tie, more about tactics. Carmignani has suprised me in this UEFA Cup run with the team selection and the teams strategies, so I'll believe in his desicion on the night.

Also, I get broadband on Saturday, so I will be able to watch my first ever game online :).
They show Parma games online? Where?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Djet, thank you. Btw I won't go to Austria to watch Parma as I expected. Really it's impossible these days...

·
Registered
374 Posts
What a progress and what a dream come true if it happened. But gotta take these steps slow and steady. But i can't help but be a lil confident which is usually bad for me lol

·
Registered
404 Posts
Crociati!

I've never seen Parma live but now as they play in Wien, so close to me I decided to go there at all costs! I came here to the forum to see if anybody can help me buying some tickets to the Parma ultra sector. I've seen that you offered Djet to buy him ticket if he needs it. I would be grateful and thankful for ever if you could buy ME some tickets!!!... I need 4, because I go with my father and two of his collegues. Could you help me in this? This would be the first time I could see them live...

Pisti

FORZA PARMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pisti,
Contact me here:
[email protected]
I will ask you to pay before the game (eban), because I don't want to stay with 4 unused tickets. I already had this experience with frends, so please understand.
We will arrive at +/- 9:00 in Vienna Airport from Brussels, we will stay in this hotel:
http://www.austria-trend.at/de/?id=THW
Futher details we will discuss bu mail.
You don't have to worry, I will get you the tickets!
:thmbup:
ps; If you have an other requests (material of the BOYS or Settore Crociato) let me know.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Where do you take all this money Mario? :D Nice hotel...
I may be at the Uni next Thursday, until 1130, then we can meet if you want.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Djet said:
Where do you take all this money Mario? :D Nice hotel...
I may be at the Uni next Thursday, until 1130, then we can meet if you want.
Capitalia :D Ok. send me an email and I will give you my cell. #

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Djet should take you guys to "Schweizerhaus", in case he even knows it as Wr.Neustadt is somewhere in the pampa of Austria ;), not far from the stadium.
GREAT Czech Budweiser!
Gotta love it.

Good luck for the game.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Hehe :D
Surely I know the "Schweizerhaus", and its not that Wr.Neustadt is that far away from Vienna ;)

@Crociati: Did you change your number?
Isnt it +31 625378*** ?

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Wr.Neustadt is almost as far from Vienna as from Parma. ;)

But on a 2nd thought there'll probably be some of the FK A.Magna Fans hanging out at Schweizerhaus too, so they might try to put up a brawl when they see your colours.
Maybe a pub in downtown is a better idea for 2 or 3 warm up beers.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
You dont seem to be austrian, do you ;)
Wr.Neustadt is 50 km from Vienna...Well maybe you meant it ironically :D

Do you really think that they will try to put up a brawl?

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Well if you go in for a brawl you could pretend to be English, the kings of hooliganism :tongue:

1 - 20 of 172 Posts