Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am a Wales fan compiling a short travel guide to Vienna for Wales fans visiting for the game next month.

I would be grafetul if anyone has any tips, advice hints etc on a short stay in vienna, including sightseeing, safety, pubs etc

Please email me at [email protected] if you would like to contribute.

We have a fans game lined up already with Austrian fans and are visiting a home for underpriveldged children and donating 1500€ towards their summer camp.

We try to help a home in every country we visit. Have a look at our website at www.gol.org.uk

Thanks
Neil

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Sounds really good!
How long will you stay in Vienna? There are so many interesting things you can do, so it's easier to tell you the important ones knowing how much time you'll spend. ;)

I'll be going to Cardiff for the first game (staying in Cardiff for probably one day) - are there any must-sees in the city?

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
As for Dragonhaslanded, well, like tgv says.

As for tgv, Paul, if that Ze da Fiel friend from Cardiff indeed travels to the game to Vienna, we will meet. If so, you wanna join in?

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
I would, but I'll stay in Brittain until 1st of April, visiting a colleague who's doing his Auslandssemester in Manchester. So unfortunately I won't be in Vienna for the return-leg.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...which also shows how much I'm into current NT stuff, as I thought we play the home game first...........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts