Xtratime Community banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
give neeskens the job. hes done alot for the socceroos and he doesnt get the credit he deserves because theres guus. i reckon hes the man behind most of hte decisions as guus has hardly been there.

apparently barca want him as assistant coach

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
No redhat I doubt thats the case. I wouldnt get Neeskens if I were your FA president. :undecide: The man is better suited as an assistant.

Maybe you should think about Arie Haan or Aad de Mos?

·
Fourth Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
2,465 Posts
monte said:
Maybe you should think about Arie Haan or Aad de Mos?
No way :thmbdown: :D

Australia's not a third world country, we can do lots better than those 2. I agree Neeskens would be the wrong man though.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Damn, for a second I had high hopes we could dump those rejects as far away as possible :tongue:

If any Dutchie then Van Hanegem would be very cool he knows a lot and your people would love him, and guess what he is looking for a job at this moment.... :angel: :D The other candidates being mentioned are totally unknown to me.

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Houllier is out of the race from a while ago is he not. He said he didn't want it.

I say take the Sweden route where they had dual coaches Largerback and Soderberg and do the same with Neeskens and Arnold. They said it would only be to 2008 didn't they.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
No dual coaches, please. You can't make up for quality with quantity. Just get Lothar Mathaus and we're cruising. :D

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Lothar Mathaus would be one of those short term train recks associated with some Asian and Arab countries who go for the sound of there names rather than pedigree.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts