·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Stop Basile!
Get yourself sacked!

·
FM of the Year 2007
10,611 Posts
Which players are selected for this friendly ?

Most of the first team players are at Beijing, so it must be quite a 'B team' (relative in a country with so many talented players).

·
Registered
93 Posts
Roberto Abbondanzieri (Getafe), Javier Zanetti (Internazionale), Fabricio Coloccini (Newcastle), Gonzalo Rodríguez (Villarreal), Gabriel Heinze (Real Madrid), Mariano González (Porto), Luis González (Porto), Esteban Cambiasso (Internazionale), Jonás Gutierrez (Newcastle), Carlos Tévez (Manchester United), Fernando Cavenaghi (Bordeaux), Juan Pablo Carrizo (Lazio), Nicolás Burdisso (Internazionale), Pablo Ledesma (Catania), Lisandro López (Porto), Germán Denis (Napoli)

Line-up:
Carrizo; Zanetti, Burdisso, Coloccini, Heinze, Pablo Ledesma, Cambiasso, Luis González, Jonas Gutierrez, Tevez and Denis

Batista benched Pato! Batista doesn't like Cavenaghi! Batista is in love with Ledesma!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Zanetti & Pato time with NT is over. Burdisso should not even be called up. What a waste. Maybe try Cambiasso as left back considering his experience?

·
Registered
248 Posts
I checked on www.livesoccertv.com and no one is showing the argentina game. Did i miss something ??

is it on PPV or any live stream ??
Game is in 2:30 hours

btw im watching the arg vs bra game again as im writting this. How sweet it is hahaha:thumbsup::howler:

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
0-0 at the half

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Lucho should never, ever, ever play for the national team again. He's done, he offers us nothing...
Let's hope so, this way he'll stay fresh for Porto. :D

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am still waiting the day Lucho and Lisandro are given a 90 minutes chance to play together for the NT. If they pair well as they do in Porto, they will be a great weapon for us.

·
Registered
93 Posts
We've played him everywhere. We've put him on the flank, we've put him as an enganche, we've put him as a CM.
It.just.doesn't.work. and it hasn't worked since 2004.

The only players who should come out with their heads up out of this game are Jonas and Tevez.

·
Registered
248 Posts
We've played him everywhere. We've put him on the flank, we've put him as an enganche, we've put him as a CM.
It.just.doesn't.work. and it hasn't worked since 2004.

The only players who should come out with their heads up out of this game are Jonas and Tevez.
i Second that...

Lucho as a bench warmer

tevez should be inserted insted of aguero

di maria and jonas can battle it out. But i think Di maria would be a perfect fit

·
Registered
342 Posts
so is Basile going to be sacked?
Or are we stuck with riquelme for ever?

·
Registered
342 Posts
stupidios...
Let me reformulate:
Now that lucho and company did not deliver vs a small team like Belarus
and since we won against the brazucas with requelme who played tlike sheiit

Is Basile going to stick with him?

OR MESSI in his position.
that would clear room for one more striker.

aguero tevez

Messi
di maria
mache gago

monzon Demichelis pareja zanetti

1 - 20 of 21 Posts