Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[tub]mBGezxHGsEQ[/tub]

...together with his father he was apparently spotted in Via Turati last week.

We shall see :)

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
According to acmilanclub.com, it is a done deal.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Seems like a good deal..

I am guessing he'll not be a starter from the first season, but the move in general is good, I like the idea that we might start investing in young french !!!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
naaah.. I do not know...

I think we need replacements for both Kalac and Dida, its appropriate to have a young promising GK your bench for a season before inserting him in big games step by step..

But what do I know, I am a bit dizzy and might not make sense afterall; just got out of a Laparatomy procedure, 4 hours of standing to get some lady's stomach out of her!! What a business I am into :D

Liking the new nickname though ;)

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Well im sure he's better than Dida and Kalac, so i disagree with you Ize.

Looks like a cool fun guy too, always love the positive energy...

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Well im sure he's better than Dida and Kalac, so i disagree with you Ize.

Looks like a cool fun guy too, always love the positive energy...

I am better than Dida and Kalac dude ;)

I mean I do not expect him to be a rushed into the starting lineup since the start!! But if he has it, why not, I cant ask for more!!! Good GK, is more than half a team!!!

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
naaah.. I do not know...

I think we need replacements for both Kalac and Dida, its appropriate to have a young promising GK your bench for a season before inserting him in big games step by step..

But what do I know, I am a bit dizzy and might not make sense afterall; just got out of a Laparatomy procedure, 4 hours of standing to get some lady's stomach out of her!! What a business I am into :D

Liking the new nickname though ;)
:pp

I'm kind of intrigued by the word appropriate. Care to further the evaluation :smileani:

P.S. Nevertheless, had Kalac been our starter all season, we would have totalled atleast 7/10 more point.

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
I am better than Dida and Kalac dude ;)

I mean I do not expect him to be a rushed into the starting lineup since the start!! But if he has it, why not, I cant ask for more!!! Good GK, is more than half a team!!!
Amelia will be our first keeper, Lloris will be the backup, Kalac the third, and Fiori will finally concentrate on his PhD :hopeful:

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
@ Diavolo
Told you I'm dizzy :D
Don't press on it man ;)

@ Dabdob
Go ahead, make fun of poor Fiori as usual!!! :D:D

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Amelia will be our first keeper, Lloris will be the backup, Kalac the third, and Fiori will finally concentrate on his PhD :hopeful:
....Coppola could become our backup.
A couple of weeks ago it appered that Abbiati would become our starter, in the last few days the Lloris rumour has become ever so consistent.

We shall see

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
@ Dabdob
Go ahead, make fun of poor Fiori as usual!!! :D:D
Fiori was our savior in Coppa Italia and in some minutes of a seriea game so many years ago :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
....Coppola could become our backup.
A couple of weeks ago it appered that Abbiati would become our starter, in the last few days the Lloris rumour has become ever so consistent.

We shall see
Coppola is good enough. Abbiati? No thanks!

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Fiori was our savior in Coppa Italia and in some minutes of a seriea game so many years ago :thumbsup:
....some time ago it was actually rumoured that he could pick-up Vecchi's position in the future.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
...would that be inappropriate :smileani:

Dahhhh :D:D:D

Appropriateness is a state of mind :drunk: and I am appropriately having no idea what Im talking about right now!!
I guess its time to get some sleep isn't it ;)

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
....some time ago it was actually rumoured that he could pick-up Vecchi's position in the future.
That would be awsome! He can read journals and stuff to our keepers :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 233 Posts