Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The newspaper "sports Nippon" said that the players of Kashima Antlers and of Nippon national team will surely go to italian team Sampdoria in July,for 300000$,and for 300000$ to be payed the year later,the player will gain 450000$.

It seems that samp sporting manager Marotta really said that samp is really interested in Yanaghisawa,really useful to give power to samp.He plays in attack.

We have a sign of the fact that samp is thinking to the world,'cause with this player the team will be known in Asia.More he could be a good player,I'm happy he will go to samp.

Do you know anything about this voice?

How is this player?Bye.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Atsushi Yanagisawa is a good striker, but personally I don't rate him higher than Nakata in Parma or Nakamura in Reggina. But it's still a good buying, I guess.

·
Registered
561 Posts
He's a fairly good player, but too lazy to be successful in Italy. Also, he has rejected several offers in the past to move abroad - he is too comfortable in Japan, and would have difficulty adapting.

I consider the move unlikely.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
I have heard alot of good things about him and wouldn't mind him in our league either. All japanese players in Italy have been good so far so why not give it a try. But if he won't come, who else do you recommend should come?

btw these guys have also been rumoured to italy. Nishizawa, Fukunishi, Koji Nakata.

·
Registered
561 Posts
None of those guys really have what it takes for Italy I think, although they wouldn't be disasters (except Nishizawa perhaps). Nakata would be the best, as he is very versatile, and can do a number of things quite well.

The first Japanese player in Serie A was Kazu Miura, who might have had a better chance if Baresi hadn't broken his nose right at the start of his short stay with Genoa.

Personally, I'd like to see a few of the younger players (Ishikawa, Matsui, Abe and Yamase) make the switch to Italy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts