Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey where are all you guys going to watch the game? Any places in Queens? Suggestions? BTW it's gonna be on ESPN 2 right?

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scorpio Cafe & Bar
35-15 Broadway in Astoria

theres gonna be alot of ppl, ALOT
went there for WC '98 and EURO '04...good times :thumbsup:

curious to see if there are any other places in and around NYC...

·
Registered
9,105 Posts
Scorpio Cafe & Bar
35-15 Broadway in Astoria

theres gonna be alot of ppl, ALOT
too many people if u ask me..the freakin place is going to be so filled with smoke u will stink like a cig for a week..i am going to go watch it in the city at baker street..there wont be nearly as many people but we will be loud and drunk..chanting is a must with my buddies..

bakerstreet pub is on 63rd and 1st ave for anyone who wants to come and join us drunken croatian fools..

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
staying home...

and yes it's on ESPN2, and that's why I am staying home :D
unless I can find a person or two to go with somewhere, looks like I'll be doing the same thing....me, my big couch and a 12 pack of Stella :thumbsup:

·
Registered
36,398 Posts
ma that's the best, idiots and their comments fcuk me off.

If there was a negative doomsayer like HS there, poslao bi ga po burek..

·
Registered
9,105 Posts

its probably better off someone like HS watches the game at home as there is no negativity allowed with my crew..:pp

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Mulligans in Hoboken for me and Cro guy, I'll see you there Radman!!!! Ajmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
I'm going to the Beer Garden tomorrow in Astoria. They had a nice setup during the WC and they're going to do the same thing this year.

Then I'll go to Nevada Smiths or this place on 63rd street (never been but Spidey and numerous other people swear by it). For Germany and Poland.

I think Scorpio's is the only place that would show it in Astoria. I use to go to Valentino's but it got shut down recently (didn't pay rent, typical Hrvati). Scorpio's will be overloaded and full.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts

:howler: gold star!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Mulligans in Hoboken for me and Cro guy, I'll see you there Radman!!!! Ajmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hungover like a motherf***** ,

AJMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts