Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Agrhhhh, I guess Ilie should be left to rest for some time (after the Euro of course).
Heh, let's expect news from David for the match :) You'll beat them, luck!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Salut vere,

A forum for Romanian football has opened up on the official site of the FRF ( www.frf.ro ). Come and join it.

Unfortunetely, this forum is only in Romanian. :( :(

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Farewell, EclipsE, as soon as something interesting comes out, please let us know,... make sure it's in English (if possible... :) ).
And besides, thanx for Farinos :)

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
giani: Hehe, no need for a farewell. I am not going anywhere. :) And I don't think anything interesting will come up for a little while now in that new forum because there is only like 2 other members there. :(

Here's something interesting for ya... the Romanian coach doesn't know what to think about Ilie playing in the CL Final. This is because Ilie talked to Ienei on the phone and said he was having pain in the same place where he got injured before and then he goes out and plays. This is similar to an incident where Ilie refused a call up for a qualifier against Azerbijan claiming injury, only he played in the league game 2 days later.

PS. Farinos will hopefully be a nice addition to your squad.

PSS. Only 9 hours until Holland and Romania kick off in their friendly, I'm pumped!!!!! :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Huh, I only knew about Farinos :) since on diavoli.com, the webmaster showed every reply in the press about this transfer he actually found. But I guess we'll have both of these guys.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like this very much :eek: , it is great, I've also visited the page of Farul, but I don't understand much (but it's also good). Gosh, you should have told me earlier :) , I would have visited it more often (as I'm going to do now). Anyway, for how long have you kept these sites?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts