Xtratime Community banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
80,060 Posts
I can't see him fitting in with the hubcaps. He likes to play out from the back like VVD. Hubcaps need a defender like Juhász.

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Atlético, Sevilla, Napoli all interested. Like I said before, if Koundé gets snapped up from Sevilla they can buy him for whatever the price.

·
Registered
80,060 Posts
I love the old lady but in Serie A and the old lady especially they are crazy about peak athletes.

Attila is super fit for a Hungarian. The step-up is still too huge. Not that he doesn't have the ability and skill to play for the old lady....if he's not a super-fit athlete he won't get selected.

·
Registered
61,757 Posts
one of Benfica, Leipzig, Atletico, Sevilla, PSG, Ajax, in order of my preferences, is where he should go at this point, imho. Serie A is a játékos temetö, same as EPL.

·
Registered
80,060 Posts
Benefica and Ajax is out of the question. PSG would be amazing. Their stadium has been my favorite since forever.

If you gave me $100 free bet to say which team. I'd easily say Athletico is most likely.

·
Registered
10,785 Posts
Since he's a defender, both Juve or Athletico would be just fine. PSG would be amazing for the star power, but he'll forget how to defend by the time NT games roll around.

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
It's Atlético, not Athletico. Athletic Bilbao is spelled differently.

Léti is an extremely defensive team though.

·
Registered
61,757 Posts
still Benfica, Ajax, Lipcse for me as first options, but that's just me. Benfica for the Guttman curse, Lipcse for the 4 Magyars who would be playing in it, Ajax for Kovács István and totálfoci back then. Atlético you could say, my uncle and what not, but still only #4 of these. PSG is just for glory hunting and because of Löw Zsolt. Juve, no but no thanx.

·
Registered
10,785 Posts
Have no issue with Lipcse (might even help the NT), but I'd prefer somewhere else instead, just for a change of pace. Benfica + Ajax is more for Gera/Huszti types who would need to go to a big team in a smaller league to play CL foci. Szalai can do that from a top league.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts