Xtratime Community banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
61,757 Posts
crap clubs both

he should go Benfica, best club in the world outside the Carpathian Bassin. he can win portugál bajnokság + kupa + gomba liga with them if he goes. you heard it here first. and both KIng Salamon and Zoli Rabbi approve.

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
with Benfica he might beat the Guttmann curse

after all, our very Zoli Rabbi said so last year, he wrote a blessing that will beat the curse within 7 years

with Atletico he won't beat any curse no he won't, my uncle Feri bácsi didn't put a curse on them when he left them
Which Zoli Rabbi?

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Fehérbácsi want 50 million euro for him.
If he was English and at an English club he'd be 80 million euro.

I personally see him going to Inter or Batcelona.
I thought the number was 25 million... They paid 3 million for him 6 months ago for pete's sake.

·
Registered
80,060 Posts
Fehérbácsi have Ali Koç as President. They don't have to sell. It's like buying him from Chelsea.

Unless an elite club comes in with megabucks he won't leave. He's a big hero there. Staying for 1 or 2 more years is also very possible.

·
Registered
80,060 Posts
That's offensive to offer such a low price and from a shifty club.

Seems they want a bidding war.

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Allegedly Napoli want to buy Szalai in exchange for LB Mario Rui + 8 million Euros.

·
Registered
80,060 Posts
Can't see that happening.

Trust Bentex, unless a mega offer comes in from an elite club it'll go on all summer. I can only repeat they don't need the money but they admit there is interest from everywhere. Every club wants him.

Defenders are hot property nowadays. One that can pass and cross as well is a huge bonus. I can see him at Barcelona.

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Rossi suggested Torino should buy Szalai.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Can't see that happening.

Trust Bentex, unless a mega offer comes in from an elite club it'll go on all summer. I can only repeat they don't need the money but they admit there is interest from everywhere. Every club wants him.

Defenders are hot property nowadays. One that can pass and cross as well is a huge bonus. I can see him at Barcelona.
Barcelona :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
80,060 Posts
Min price went up by 5 million today. Coach doubted that will be enough anyway.

Told ya...bidding war has started.

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I thought min price was 25 already. In any case, he is worth more than that.

·
Registered
10,785 Posts
Dortmund is willing to pay 20 mil Euros and apparently made an offer. I'd be very happy with that.

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Jaa, Dortmund ist okay.

·
Registered
61,757 Posts
hell yeah that would bring him finally back on the radar (for me)

Reactions: Aron
21 - 40 of 72 Posts