Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
your absolutely right oija? poor croatia w/o tudor won't win the world cup as they are so heavily favored to do so. and what's more they will not be in a position to beat italy,a country that we all know is such a modest power in the sport having won a mere 3 w-cups. plus w/such a weak league and all especially when compared to the mighty croatian league, you are so right in all in blaming the italians for croatia's misfortune. but not to worry in that i hear the croatian's are still favored to win it all. they've built the crux of their team on the very successful '98 team that as you pointed out dealt italy that massive upset in qualifying-a truly historic win!! not to mention w/such a youthful squad w/ players such as prosinicki,sukur,boban,jarni,& boksic italy should be so jealous. i mean nesta is only half the player of simic,right? please!!! go pick on the serbs,a more realistic adversary.

This was your last bull**** post in the other thread.

What the **** are you on about? Italy has won a "mere" 3 World Cups? Well if you check the record you will find that only Brazil has won more with 4 so what the hell are you on about? And Italy is also 3rd on the all time WC table.

Where the hell are your yankees? :dielaugh: Oh yeah that's right 32nd at France 98 :D

Such a weak league compared to the Cro league what the hell have the Cro teams done in Europe or what sort of an impact has your poor ass Yankee league made? :dielaugh:

And Prosinecki, Suker, Boban, Jarni and Boksic are really youthful man, all over 30, heck one of them has evebn retired :rolleyes:

I can't believe I am dealing with this fool but I can't hack all the bull**** people write about Italy.

This thread will probably be closed anyway.

·
Registered
160 Posts
King Italy: I think you totally misread Yankee's post. He wasn't talking **** about Italy at all. He was poking fun at the Croatians who think that Tudor's injury was an Italian conspiracy to limit their chances of beating Italy. Yankee points out that they didn't really have much of a chance anyway and that the win in '96 that the Croats keep speaking of was anything but an historic win.

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I guess I was very worked up at the time with all this **** the Cro's are writing and I didn't think but after reading the post again I now see the sarcasm :D

My apologies yankee :cool:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Wow
u are perceptive man

cant see how anyone can miss that sarcasm

the mental strengh of Fm's is diminishing......think less man,

next time pm a cm and they explain it to u, opr better yet they'll ban sarcasm cause its "offensive" and hurts thier feelings

Lav

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.