will do;) just going to a local grocery store and buy a gun :lala:

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
:D

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Yup, I've been locked out since Wednesday evening. Resetting the password didn't work because it says my email address isn't on file. lul wat?

So I created a secondary email just so I could create a secondary account just so I could log in again. Wuv u guyz :tim: :howler:

What's with the majority over here having only one email?!

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Makes things easier just to check the one :D Though it turns out I was being a tard and had an address assigned to this account that was actually a secondary one a long, long time ago and had totally forgotten about because I hadn't used it in years (and now seems to have been shut down to inactivity anyway). ;)

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Though it turns out I was being a tard and had an address assigned to this account that was actually a secondary one a long, long time ago and had totally forgotten about because I hadn't used it in years (and now seems to have been shut down to inactivity anyway). ;)
[email protected] :p

·
Галатас&
5,906 Posts
It doesn't let me change my account email in the User CP. Nothing happens when I click "Save changes"

·
Registered
46,121 Posts
It doesn't let me change my account email in the User CP. Nothing happens when I click "Save changes"
Neither I can.Maybe because I'm trying to put the same e-mail of my new Xtratime account? Anyway, I'm done with this password change and other technical stuff.

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
okay my email change has been verified so no funny business yall

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
Alrigt, so you reset my password, and I didn't get any email about it.

Then after trying to login for days I noticed the announcement and tried to use the "forgot password"-form but then I get told you don't recognize my email although I have been using the exact same email for 17 years.

I tried the contact form at the bottom of the page. No answer. What the actual ****?

Can I have my account back?
check pm

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
If only you had accepted the position of Technical Consultant, then none of this would have happened! :groan:

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
:howler:

·
Ne oprastam
8 Posts
Hey can you guys give me my account back "milos" I followed all of the instructions that it was giving me but still have not received any email. Thanks.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts