Xtratime Community banner

101 - 120 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
57,284 Posts
Got myself a new password now but the funny part was that I tried to put my actual one and only active email adress into the registration form, just in case VS does something similar again. then it said this email adress is banned although I have never used it here before :howler:

So I had to stick to the non existing email adress I used before lol

·
Administrator
30,558 Posts
See your PM Michelco

·
Administrator
52,886 Posts
That would work. I'm a moderator at the Valencia forum and I need to delete Steven's posts when Sweden gets battered against Italy ASAP
Just pm me when its time, I can take care of poo poo.

Och ja, vi kommer troligen få i oss stenhårt snart...

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Got myself a new password now but the funny part was that I tried to put my actual one and only active email adress into the registration form, just in case VS does something similar again. then it said this email adress is banned although I have never used it here before :howler:

So I had to stick to the non existing email adress I used before lol
Lol. Create a szö[email protected] The easiest way. This is how I was able to get back access because I made it this way for my son's account (dabdob,jr.) Then logged on contacted admins and got my account's password reset.

·
Registered
24,062 Posts

·
Administrator
30,558 Posts
Ozzie, I already fixed his problem.

Michelco or Michelco3?
Mrs. Dabdob is telling you to consider that he cannot access his Michelco account, so it is obviously Michelco3. Public shame :facepalm:

·
Administrator
52,886 Posts

·
Registered
24,062 Posts

·
Registered
24,062 Posts

·
Administrator
30,558 Posts
LCF and Friki are proper bullyied.

And Sarcasm is the lowest form of wittY, Irony tops all.

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey peeps, it's ForzaFiume

I'm having the same issue as others were I'm locked out of my regular account and when attempting to reset the password, none of emails apparently work as a backup.

Could someone help me with this?

Although, being Croatian... guess this username is a little more appropriate :D

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
I remember when @Zico 10 was an Admin, he could reset passwords for people manually that needed them. I dunno if that would be deemed insecure because anyone can technically make a new account and claim that he/she is that previous user.

·
Administrator
30,558 Posts
hey peeps, it's ForzaFiume

I'm having the same issue as others were I'm locked out of my regular account and when attempting to reset the password, none of emails apparently work as a backup.

Could someone help me with this?

Although, being Croatian... guess this username is a little more appropriate :D
Wait, but you posted yesterday

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/20723097-post11.html

·
Registered
37 Posts
JCam can you re-set the password to my Rob account and send it to this one?

Cheers

101 - 120 of 314 Posts