Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 314 Posts

·
Banned
863 Posts
We can create a sock account? ... "FuckboyFreddy" for me please ... I will never regret thi...*regret setting in*
I do enjoy the genocide of Xtratimers ... as I knew I would ... just going to sit back and lick me swastika tattoos.

·
Gyula
2,670 Posts
Idiots!! The email I used to register years ago no longer exists (which is no fault of mine, it was with a cable company back in the States). It shouldn't be this difficult to get my account back ffs

- Hagibest, still waiting
This was all an elaborate conspiracy to get rid of you...but it didn't seem to work. :laugh:

·
I pee in your soups
1 Posts
This is fvcked up!

There should:

A) been an announcement at least one week before
B) everyone should be told to make sure they have an active email
C) not done during a major tournement

I just got 5 members back posting again now this shit.

Amateurs!!!!!

You should know changing everyone's password the forum this size won't work!!
Not just all three of the abovementioned measures, send a PM to all your users!

Does it cost you money?

I registered on this site years ago, don't have access anymore to the old email. I would've changed all that had I been properly informed!

**** off BS-VS! Amateurs

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
All the money (from adverts) they get for the duration of the euros and copa should go to Unicef!

They should not get the money for causing us distress. Not a penny!

·
Administrator
52,886 Posts
This was handled very badly, but let's ease up on the tantrums and melodrama, high cringe factor.

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
I just want to say....

y6rZfpSL1RQ

Reactions: Boyo

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,057 Posts
This was all an elaborate conspiracy to get rid of you...but it didn't seem to work. :laugh:
They tried to silence me, but they couldn't :D

Shut up Osman, they needed to know what a **** up this was. I doubt anyone's actually shedding tears ffs

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
This was handled very badly, but let's ease up on the tantrums and melodrama, high cringe factor.
Put yourself in my situation...

Your country doesn't qualify for anything in 30 years and then finally does and WINS!!! then this shit is pulled so you can't celebrate and discuss it with pals you been speaking to for 10+ years.

How do you expect me to feel?

It's just manners!

·
Administrator
52,886 Posts
It's a bizzarely insane and retarded fvck up, and anyone of us are right to be pissed but childish usernames or silly emo tantrums won't do shit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hala Madrid here. So i cant log on using my old account since the email i had was created 16 years ago and is obviously inactive.

Created this account to say that VS are a bunch of amateur donkeys that have no idea how to run a website or treat their members. Seriously unbelievably stupid stuff this. It doesn't seem malicious at first sight but it is. They're obviously trying to filter our membership, you really think that everyone will reset their password? On top of it to do it during the Euros further hammers home the point.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
So those who lost the account because our emails expired, what can we do to recuperate our accounts?
That's something we're working on. If we had been given ample time to prepare before the passwords were changed, we would have informed the community of it and told them to update their email accounts. Obviously that wasn't done. I was just as surprised as everyone else to see this was changed overnight already. We have to find a solution now to allow users back into their old accounts and do so securely.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Lynch BS-VS!
:happy:

·
Banned
863 Posts
Too many survived the 06-16 attacks ... what a shame.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,057 Posts
Managed to work it out with a backup email, all good now :thumbsup:

·
inbred amoeba
3,760 Posts
Isn't it that the admins have authority to reset passwords? If so, they should apply some reasonable judgement of trust and restore lost accounts to anyone who claims ownership over those. Maybe with some recommendations by the respective forum managers.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Isn't it that the admins have authority to reset passwords? If so, they should apply some reasonable judgement of trust and restore lost accounts to anyone who claims ownership over those. Maybe with some recommendations by the respective forum managers.
Hope some weirdos don't try to impersonate former long time posters.

Osman, some of the reactions are deserved. This is utterly shambolic.

Make things worse, nazis like Foefke somehow survive the cull...

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
guys and gals, VS has posted a Notice on top of the page, under the logo, please read it.....for those with inactive emails do as they say, should work, if not let us know

41 - 60 of 314 Posts