Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 314 Posts

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
I'm in......

Guys and Gals, try to login normally, chose then the "forgot password" option, and VS should send you an email, for you to follow the instructions in it ( a link to a temporary password, and then another so that you can chose a new password yourselves)

this option wasnt working, seems to be working now...

·
Administrator
52,886 Posts
I assume they don't know what euros and Copa America is in Canada. No other explanation for thinking is this is good timing.

·
General Iordanescu
28,667 Posts
I'm in......

Guys and Gals, try to login normally, chose then the "forgot password" option, and VS should send you an email, for you to follow the instructions in it ( a link to a temporary password, and then another so that you can chose a new password yourselves)

yes, wasn't working last night, now it is

but you still need a valid e-mail address... luckily i imagined something like this might happen; otherwise i'd've been shit out of luck...

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Where do I send the active emails of members who don't have access anymore to the email they registered with?

I have a couple already.

Will have a few more soon...

·
Registered
6 Posts
the email I used for my previous account (one that I had for over 15 years here) no longer exists. Probably my fault for never updating it but never even thought about it since I never needed it.

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
yes, wasn't working last night, now it is

but you still need a valid e-mail address... luckily i imagined something like this might happen; otherwise i'd've been shit out of luck...

exactly, and we have already questioned VS about that

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yeah, I have lost my Rob account, I forgot I still had this old troll one.

Reactions: Nacka

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had never changed password before and the e-mail address I used the first time is long gone (also never cared to change it if the option existed).

·
Registered
37 Posts
I can't even remember what the e-mail address on my account was, tbh.

·
Registered
6,034 Posts
I'm in......

Ok, this worked for me. :thumbsup (1):

XT sucks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm pretty impressed you managed to remember the password of the double account you made 7 years ago.
I didn't, I did a password re-set expecting to log back in as me and then BOOM, Elshani's Mom returns.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
What is going on? I barley got this password reset thing to work, wasn't working for hours. I just got my reset password e-mail after I requested for it 2 hours ago. Whoever decided this was a good idea is a fvcking moron.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,057 Posts
I assume they don't know what euros and Copa America is in Canada. No other explanation for thinking is this is good timing.

Oh trust me we do, just the "white" people who grew up on hockey .. Lots of first and second generation of immigrants here

Bentex yeah that's my issue right now

21 - 40 of 314 Posts