Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well people,

Because of a very tight schedule at school this semester, and other priorities in my life, I will no longer be able to spend/post a lot in these forums anymore. And therefore, I will have to step down as a mod in this forum as I won't have the necessary time to help with the moderating of this great site that is Xtratime and make justice to this position.

I am certain that there a lot of other very capable people in here to fill my position, even better than me. However, I will not be completely leaving the site. I will be trying to read/ participate as often as possible as time will allow me in the next 4-5 months but that will be very sporadically.

I wish you all my dear Milanisti fellows and others, a very happy New Year again, filled with great success in all areas of your lives. Be safe. Enjoy life to the fullest and above all, live your lives with passion.

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!!:proud::heart: :star::cool:

Cheers.:)

Payman.

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
:rolleyes:
Hope you really keep coming payman.

I think Milano77 could be a very good choice as our new FM.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
i dont think we really need a replacement....

its not like we need mch moderating.....though if we lose to roma and then the next game....expect to see my posts need some editing, for violent content towards a certian coach

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
As the Milan forum is quite popular, that would leave JKris with a pretty heavy load, and so I think it would be a good idea to get Payman's replacement...whom would you like to see?

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
This is sad news Payman! :(

I hope you can come here often!

IMO Siddharth (milano77) and Politician are good bets for our new FM post(s).

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
San Siro said:
Because of a very tight schedule at school this semester, and other priorities in my life, I will no longer be able to spend/post a lot in these forums anymore.
I suppose getting an education is an acceptable excuse for not spending all your waking life in a football forum. I'm fascinated by that "other priorities in my life..." [Lurid speculations on San Siro's lovelife to follow.] :D

I'll miss your long, informative posts. Come back soon!

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
That´s too bad Payman!

We have Bono, Dae and JKris, I suppose that should do it for now. However, if you feel a replacement is necessary how about the Reasonable:D Milanista, Politician?

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
i will do as good as a FM in milan FOrum:D:D...

You need contraversy FM like me in forum like this:D:D...

I m on your back Lav:D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As I said, it's mainly due to school. I have been taking it too easy for the past year or so and if I want to get into Law School which is what I'm intending into doing, then I need flawless grades from this semester and on, with straight A's, at worst, B's. So it's do or die kind of thing for me now. Also, one of my resolutions for this year is to be able to go to Brasil 3 times (May;October for my b-day and Christmas-New Years') this year and to be able to do that, I need to work my ass off...;) And that's why I have to make some sacrifices...;) So work hard and then, play hard. :)

As to potential replacements, Milano77, Michael (Laudrup), Politician and Haroon are great candidates IMHO.

Narentino, I'd rather have SAC or Glen as mod of the Milan forum than you...:stress: :eek: :howler: As long as Dagoods is not made a mod, things should continue to be as smooth as they've been so far...;)

Cheers.;)

P.S. Bono's still around???:eek: When was the last time he did post? Before Milan-Juve?:howler: And don't expect to see him back before the next derby and then, disappear again to show up only when we meet again the Gobbi...:stress::tongue:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
to my knowledge he is whoring himself out for money :tongue:

he needs its for the net connection, though when u look like bono even prostitution doesnt come easy... :howler: ;)

love ya mate :smileani:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
it seems to be a trend, it's too bad that you decided to step down. Might as well go out while on top!;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lav said:
to my knowledge he is whoring himself out for money :tongue:

:howler::howler:

Lav-boy,
Sometimes, you know you can be one bad little devil, do you know that? :stress::tongue:

Grazie Luigi and Che.;)

Cheers.:)

·
Registered
368 Posts
how about me as the replacement.ill be the first foreign fm in xtratime. consider me seriously and i promise that ill do a good job.:)

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Not sure if someone who is foreign and not from the Planet Earth will do a good job supergiggs? :tongue: ;)

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Laudrup, it's no fun being sly over mere semantics :)

Payman, good luck and have fun :) Brazil is a lovely country and I'm sure there is money in whatever you're studying ;)

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
I´m one unreasonable Milanista, remember? So you shouldn´t expect my humour to be anything but highly subjective.:)

Still, it wasn´t fun to you?:(

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Laudrup, get it over it, please.

I issued a proper apology once you pointed out my mistake, and I feel a second one is unnecessary, especially since it would be due to the pressures of you're totally going Jimmy on me.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Payman and Lav, get a life and find sth else to play around with. BONO is too big for your mouth! :tongue: :D

Payman, I know it is just a temp measure. Its nice to step down as I was fead up with you anyway, but I have to say you are not allowed to leave, plain and simple. :D

Seriously - good luck with your studies, frenchie. drop by, as much as possible. Again - you are not allowed to disappear, I am affraid. ;)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts