Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

We are pleased to announce we will be implementing a new method to send out site newsletters. The new newsletter will have a cleaner template and will be sent to participating forum members once a week. We have added an example below of how it will look. This change will not have any negative impact to current newsletters and will not lead to any site downtime. If you have any questions please post them below.

Thank you

Community Support

·
1st Tier Poster
49,262 Posts
how do i become an admin to xt?
you need to hang around the Toronto tech firms neighborhood. you must have a disheveled look, basically wear hobo clothes and don't shave or wash for 2 weeks. Sooner or later, maybe when you are sitting on a park bench or digging through the garbage bins, somebody will approach you and offer you a sandwich. you will eat it and then pass out.

when you wake up you find yourself behind an office desk, shaved and wearing marginally better clothes. you have now become a VerticalScope admin. You will never leave.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
you need to hang around the Toronto tech firms neighborhood. you must have a disheveled look, basically wear hobo clothes and don't shave or wash for 2 weeks. Sooner or later, maybe when you are sitting on a park bench or digging through the garbage bins, somebody will approach you and offer you a sandwich. you will eat it and then pass out.

when you wake up you find yourself behind an office desk, shaved and wearing marginally better clothes. you have now become a VerticalScope admin. You will never leave.
2019 Academy Award for Best Documentary (Short Subject) and the Oscar goes to...

Halfmen from Estonia

·
Müdür müdür müdür
8,433 Posts
we should do a garage sale or like a silent auction to spicen this place up. something to that effect doesn't have to be that. jeff can draw nude paintings (he sent me one) or fird can offer one hour free consultation to some class action lawsuit. Or yeni can give a loan interest free for like a year or something. What do you think admin?

·
Greta joke sharer
23,226 Posts
I have some questions.

What is this newsletter of which you speak? :confused:

Also, can I please be the author of the XT newsletter? :hopefull:

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Nope.

Hope about advertising the forum on other sites to drive more traffic here and get new members? Maybe start a twitter page.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Wow! A Bentex suggestion implemented in the last 5 years.

I like you Reza, I like Persians and the Farsi tongue.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts