Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Attention all Croatian posters. Important.

With the forum becoming a little more active recently, the admin's have asked whether we would like to expand and have Dinamo and Hajduk forums aswell as this one.

We have talked about this in the past and decided to leave it as it is. It is totally up to us whether we want to do it or not.

So what does everybody think?

·
International
8,545 Posts
I remember this coming up in the past. AT the time I wanted it but now I agree with the general sentiment back then that it wasn't a good idea. If the teams were performing better in Europe then maybe it'd be worth it. But as it stands I think it would be a waste.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
i like it i think we should have it

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
I don't, it will just split the place up into 3, water down the conversation.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
I agree Ero. It's fine the way it is, let's not ruin a good thing.

·
International
8,545 Posts
That's just the way it's always been here. It's listed as a rule when you register for the forum :shades:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
umm odnt split

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks to those that have posted so far.

I am against it. Not because I don't want it, but because I don't think we will be able to sustain them. There isn't enough posters IMO and also there is not enough for us to talk about. Not many people seem to be really interested in the HNL and like IVO said, since our clubs are not in Europe, I just think there isn't much that can go into a foum that can't go into the two threads we currently have.

In my opinion, we have a nice little forum happening at the moment.. I say let's just build on this and see what happens later.

But it would be good to hear from all the posters here reagarding this. If we need to, we can take a vote later, so Purger relax a little on the running vote tally.;)

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
dinamovac11 said:
Thanks to those that have posted so far.

I am against it. Not because I don't want it, but because I don't think we will be able to sustain them. There isn't enough posters IMO and also there is not enough for us to talk about. Not many people seem to be really interested in the HNL and like IVO said, since our clubs are not in Europe, I just think there isn't much that can go into a foum that can't go into the two threads we currently have.

In my opinion, we have a nice little forum happening at the moment.. I say let's just build on this and see what happens later.

But it would be good to hear from all the posters here reagarding this. If we need to, we can take a vote later, so Purger relax a little on the running vote tally.;)
I agree we don't have the numbers just yet. We're not big enough.

So we croats have to start reporducing at a higher rate then we can expand. Thats the problem.

·
Registered
69,536 Posts
I was 50/50 on the idea but I think its better to stay as of now, maybe later if we get more posters or something like that this can happen. So I think as of now it should be the same. :)

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
dinamovac11 said:
There isn't enough posters IMO
How many of us are here anyway?

1)Me
2)You
3)Hajduk Split
4)Ero
5)Ivo
6)CroatTommy