Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the moment, me and some of my friends are considering making the trip to Germany in 2006. Unfortunatly, none of us have any experience of going to major championships so I was wondering if you guys could help me out.

Anyone done it before? Any advice?

·
Fourth Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
7,783 Posts
well i would assume book hotel accomodation asap!
dont get involved in the expected violonce...cmon we will be in germany....*touch wood* use ya brain pfft violonce is almost 100% gureenteed o_O specially if we play germany O_O

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
I'm considering it aswell. In actual fact, I'm looking up ticket information and flight information right now. Not to book today, just so I know how much money is needed so I can save up for it. With accomodation, is it wise to book A.S.A.P? Or will there be plenty available?

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
I will be going as well, but I also wonder about the tickets. Does anyone know, where I can get Nigeria tickets? (if they qualify that is ;) ) Because I know in Holland you need to be member of the official supportersclub, but I don't know how to get Nigeria tickets.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Hopefully FIFA updates their ticketing information soon. Bookings will begin in early 2005 they say. There are 4 categories, each varying in prices, but they don't explain the categories at all. I figured out that if I wanted to attend the Group Stage and then all the knockout matches from then on (just for Italy's matches if they make it), it would cost me a total of either...

C1: $2790 AU
C2: $1680 AU
C3: $1135 AU
C4: $720 AU

I think I will choose either Category 3 or 4.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,444 Posts
How many WC have you attended in your lifetime span ???

Me ?? Just 2 :(

But Germany 2006 is on the Agenda, if and only if La Roja qualifies !!! :sweeteye:

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
I've never been to one yet, planning to ho to the WC 2006 though, looks great to me and it isn't far for me, only probs will be the tickets I think... I believe first sales are planned at the start of 2005... not sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts